I am in need of a new watch. I've had the same one since grade 3. So its been 9 years. I am heavily into motor racing, specifically Formula 1. I also like Moto GP. My price range is around $500 USD. I am looking at Tissot watches, but none of them really appeal to me, except the expensive ones, (of course) I am not a huge fan of Nascar, or the watches. But the Moto GP ones are pretty cool. If anyone here has some recommendations, please tell me. I am looking for something along the line of this, minus the $1700 price tag.

Be cool.
I have the T race watch (I believe, I'll try to find it), my parents got me back in the day. It has a bright orange wrist band that I love, but I think they only make them in Nascar edition or something. Mine actually looks pretty classy in quirky way.. The band is my favourite colour so the fact they made it won me over. You can always get the band black.

I don't know why you are basing the fact that you like racing on what watch you are going to by. I don't really see the connection.

Shitty Picture

Better Picture
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Last edited by Jericho114 at Sep 10, 2008,
this one is far cheaper, and will make you look like much less of a douche

Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Hey, another MotoGP fan.

The Tissot T-Race costs £276 on this site - I think that's about your budget.
http://www.creativewatch.co.uk/tissot-t-race-watches.php

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
i need a new watch too... i had an amazing one! but it broke last week and now i'm kinda lost without it... i've been late to 2 appointment this week and a gig, so i BADLY wanna new one lol
who uses a watch these days? Noone i know wears watches anymore, they just use their cell phones for time.
Scooby Doo watch, like the ones you could get in the cereal box.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by ViperScale
who uses a watch these days? Noone i know wears watches anymore, they just use their cell phones for time.

Lawl, I was gonna say the same.

Only time I wore a watch was in school, because cell phones were banned and I would be late for lessons etc. But a phone is nowhere near as accurate a time peice as a real chronometer, which I assume people in this thread would get good use of.

Also classy watches make you look rich.
Quote by ViperScale

You obviously know the wrong people.
Fossil watches. i has one!
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria