i have an old SUNN 800 amp and the outlet plug is slightly ripped and the plug 4 the giutar part is missing 1 of 2 metal peices. should i get a new 1? if so wat would be the best amp for a bass.

Also im in a band called comic mischief just say allan requested u 2 join as a friend/fan on myspace and tim will add u.

sells...but whose buyin'?
-MEGADETH
I would suggest taking your amp to a tech, as Sunn amps are kinda rare from what I've gathered. Also this isn't the place to advertise your band, go to the Promote Your Band forum to do that.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Quote by megadethfan2020
I have an old SUNN 800 amp and the outlet plug is slightly ripped and the plug for the guitar part is missing 1 of 2 metal peices. Should I get a new one? If so what would be the best amp for a bass?

Also I'm in a band called comic mischief just say Allan requested you to join as a friend/fan on myspace and Tim will add you.

sells...but whose buyin'?
-MEGADETH

When you write coherently, it helps.

But, anyways....

I hear SUNN's are actually pretty decent amps and it's a shame Fender bought them out and stoped production. I would take it to shop, see how much it is to fix it and then go from there.