http://www.atlasguitarstrap.com/servlet/StoreFront

I purchased 2 leather straps (april 11/08) from an ebayer that sold Atlas Guitar straps. Everything seemed fine but after a month (May 12/08) I emailed them to say I still hadn't got them. They told me that they would send out some more straps right away. (May 14/08)

By now the person (I am assuming a "she") is no longer a registered member of ebay, so I sent an email asking why and she replied that they took too much in fees, and she is just using her website to sell.

So over 2 months have passed now, and I still havent got my straps so I send another email (June 16/08) asking where they are. This time I get no reply for OVER a month, but I finally get a reply saying that her mother has been sick and that she has kinda lost her head. (July 21/08)

A week later she emails saying that they are almost done making the straps and that she is going send them back out to me the next day. (July 28/08)

I send out multiple emails asking for some confirmation that she has actually sent them to no reply, on August 15, 2008 I ask for my money back.

On August 19th I issue an ultimatium that I am going to take my story to all the Guitar forums I can find so that their product is boycotted and noone else gets ripped off.

August 29/08 Someone replies from the same account to say that the lady I was talking to is very sick, and they are trying to find someone to make the straps.

I replied to them that it has been 4 months, I call bullshit in a bunch of their lies, and tell them I am taking the story to the web.

I am creating webpage that is going to detail every email we had back and forth (will have it finished tonite)
http://chwhelan21.googlepages.com/atlasguitarstrapsripoff

IF you want to send an email to them asking where my straps are their email is on their site. http://www.atlasguitarstrap.com/servlet/Service

I havent heard anything from them in over a week now, but if I DO recieve my straps I will take everything back.

I have asked for my moneys back lots and they pretend they never heard that part.
Does she make any kind of other shit? A woman on Ebay did that same crap to my girlfriend for some stuff she ordered.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
take her to court if u go on judge judy u will definitly get ur money if u show the trasaction and e-mails and stuff
Quote by stangconv
Yeah I payed thru paypal.. To late to dispute.. Its been 5 months.

I think she must have because her ebay store was "beltbucklesandmore"

You should of taking action after atleast a month, which would have been a common sense move.

I would still go to Paypal about it tho.

Also how much did you pay?
Yeah but after a month she just said that she was going to send out some more straps. It seemed legit with good communication until after paypal wouldnt let me do anything.

$70 bucks I paid. Not much I know, but I dont like being screwed out of ANY money
Quote by stangconv
Yeah but after a month she just said that she was going to send out some more straps. It seemed legit with good communication until after paypal wouldnt let me do anything.

$70 bucks I paid. Not much I know, but I dont like being screwed out of ANY money

Well take it to Paypal. Show them the emails declaring her bullshit hence the delay. im pretty sure they will sort you out.
damn
they should rot for that
First Emo of the Bass Militia PM DinkyDaisy to join
Quote by metaldud536
Did your know your son likes to fap?

Quote by Minkaro
I'd rather shove a Pidgeot up my arse than spend any time with Jimmy Page.

Quote by Table Salt
You win for making me really laugh.

add that:
Myspace
Something similar has happened to me!

I bought 2 reading tix off ebay for £410. No send. No refund. happened too long ago for paypal to help, or even for ebay to remember the transaction.

Now the mission is finding out where the guy lives so i can take it to court.

Its a lame situation, and i understand your annoyance.
that sucks. good luck...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeah that does really suck. Try to report her to Ebay reguardless of the fact that she isnt a member anymore, report her to PayPal, and where ever else you can.

Watch you go through all that and you find out that she was really sick with some bizarre disease where she would loose her memory.
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Quote by bjovi400
yeah that does really suck. Try to report her to Ebay reguardless of the fact that she isnt a member anymore, report her to PayPal, and where ever else you can.

Watch you go through all that and you find out that she was really sick with some bizarre disease where she would loose her memory.

If she did its her own fault/karma for ripping people off....

Too soon....
Last edited by IbanezPsycho at Sep 11, 2008,
Did you check her eBay reputation before purchasing anything?
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
'97 Fender Cali Series Strat
?? Samick Bass
'01 Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Well now someone replied back to me that what I am doing is slander and

"They were planning on sending out the straps but now why should they?"

Uhhh because I paid money for them, and what you are doing is illegal!!
agreed. it's not slander if it's true.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
haha, nice (the google thing, not the fact you've got no strap ).
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
She doesn't live far from me...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Just typed Atlas Guitar Strap into Google and obviously their site came up, clicked on it and it's 'temporarily unavailable' - looks like they've done a runner.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
A similar thing happened to my aunt.
She somehow found the woman's phone number, rang her up, and explained that her brother was a solicitor and he's more than happy to speak to her if she wants.

She got her package via Express Post a day later, even though she only paid for regular.
Just pull out the big guns and tell her you'll sue.
Member of the Laney Cult
None of the phone numbers work that come up with a whois search.... I even found other sites that reirect to her and none of the numbers work.

I found where she lived... AZNrockerdude wanna go get the straps for me?????