Hello

Im having a problems with itunes, i have 3 or 4 albums that just wont accept album info, for example, ill type in all the right info, album arts, click ok, and it will all be 'forgotten' and not be there, and so ill have an album with no album artwork or the correct song titles, anyone give me help on the matter?

Thanks in advance
Andy
try just putting on the info first. hit ok. then do the artwork. not sure but it may work. which version of itunes do you have?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
my advice, switch to winamp. itunes can be very cumbersome, and annoying, winamp will pretty much let you do whatever you want. so much easier and i have been much happier.
close and reopen or maybe update it
"yeah, well, you know...

that's just like... your opinion man."

-The Dude, His Dudeness
Quote by Guitar x Dude 7
my advice, switch to winamp. itunes can be very cumbersome, and annoying, winamp will pretty much let you do whatever you want. so much easier and i have been much happier.

Its for my ipod so i need itunes

Quote by JPetrucci25
ha u dont really need album artwork. just type in the song titles and let it be

I like my ipod to be nice and neat and not to have a picture of a quaver as the album cover
I'm pretty sure you can use Winamp with your iPod.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
^ You can still use winamp with iPod retard.

I use iTunes though, can't bother trying winamp, with all the hassle and whatnot.
Quote by -metalhead-
^ You can still use winamp with iPod retard.

I use iTunes though, can't bother trying winamp, with all the hassle and whatnot.

yes im a retard for not knowing that

at what point did i provoke you to be an asshole?
Quote by andyscoot
Its for my ipod so i need itunes

i have an ipod too. and i use winamp. winamp will pick up just about any kind of mp3 player.