I was looking for an octave pedal for bass that can take the bass up an octave and keep the normal notes. Anything like this exist.
80's Fender Jazzmaster
1976 Gibson L6s
Epiphone sheraton
Late 60's Univox High Flyer Custom Deluxe
Vintage fendr twin
Fuzz Face
Zakk Wylde Wah
digitech bass whammy
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
Quote by rageagainst64
digitech bass whammy

too bad they dont make that anymore.
A bass octave pedal or synth can do that
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by Woogles
too bad they dont make that anymore.
A bass octave pedal or synth can do that

have you met my friend eBay? he can get you pretty much anything.

...although itll probly cost a testicle...
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
Quote by rageagainst64
have you met my friend eBay? he can get you pretty much anything.

...although itll probly cost a testicle...

I dont think he wants to spend 500$
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
The akai uni-bass, it also has distortion and can add the 5th on top, giving you a bass signal and a power chord over it, with the ability to send the effect signal to another amp, plus has excellent bypass, very useful live I can tell you!

AND it's bright red and big!!

Havent made them for some years (since the late 90's I think) but I found one still unopened, and there's one left in Fairdeal music store,Birmingham UK. Cost me £80, Which is a lot cheaper than a bass whammy will be!!
Quote by the humanity
I'm just joking Moog. you know nothing can tear our friendship apart, not even the fact we are miles apart, I am right there beside you, yelling, "Chug it, ya little wimp!"
Pog, Micro Pog,

Boss OC-2, Boss OC-3 I don't know if they go up though

I just ordered the OC-3, should be here tomorrow.