So, I'm seeking for a good quality Les Paul model guitar, at the level of a gibson les paul classic or better, for the lowest price possible. I don't care about the brand, only about the guitar itself. Got suggestions for me?

Thank you very much!

ROCK IN PEACE ; )
If you're in the USA I recommend some kind of Agile from www.rondomusic.com
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Umm...Agile AL-3000 with Gibson 496R and 500T pick-ups.

Almost exact same specs. The only real difference is that they're built in a Korean factory.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
what country are you in? that'll affect prices and availability more than anything else.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
epiphone elite series

tokai loverock (japanese>korean>taiwanese)

look at ESP eclipses if you dont want the exact shape
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Edwards ftw.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Vintage V100, I've heard lots of people talking about them so I went to my local music store to try one out, well I tried 3 of 'em.

And I just couldn't stop playing, it was so nice! It actually felt better than my Gibson SG in every way but one, fretaccess (duh?). So I'm getting one in a couple of weeks.

Try one out and you'll be in love in the blink of an eye.
Empty tankard! Empty Tankard!
Last edited by oakn at Sep 11, 2008,