I'm thinking of putting all my songs together and making a cd and given away for free at my school, but i don't wanna embaress myself if my music sucks. Please let me know what you think. www.myspace.com/allornothingtunes if you can give each one a quick listen and crit them seperately I'd really appreciate it.
With an irresistible blend of reggae induced hip-hop and catchy pop-punk hooks, Half Chance Heroes captivates audiences with their unique sound and energetic stage show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bSU0u8uvM
Well the music was alright, but I think you have a really good voice for the stuff you do. It matches really well. I mean, if I were at your school and you gave me this, I would listen but I don't know if I would be like, "WOAH MAN GOTTA SPREAD THE WORD". Sorry if that sounds mean. Just kinda average for me. Good voice though.
hey man i listen to a bunch of tracks there and i enjoyed em. keep it up dude its really cool. a good mixture of poppy punk, a little ska and rockabilly and other stuff its rly great, I dig it. I guess the only bad thing i can say is get a drummer becuase at times the keyboards sound a little lame cause they are blatantly electronic. Oh, the ending of puppet on a string isnt very good though, to tell you the truth. The vocals are good, they could could be a little better, but the catchy hooks thrown in there make it sound fine.

I dont think you should be embarrassed by these. Show yer friends and spread the word a but, but if you actually started a band you could go further with it all.
Last edited by metallicaPOOS at Sep 10, 2008,