Yah we recorded thru a little headseat u could use for an xbox, and at his house on his computer, using audacity. so either way it's always gonna be shitty, shoulda warned ya first tho huh? lol, anddd the singer.. i'm not to fond of his singing, I even think he sucks, but i haveta put up with it, but I do agree. so no worries
I don't know, I didn't write it, that was our singer, he's mostly incharge of that thing. But we started playing in january, so I guess he considers that winter?
I've only listened to "Awkward King" so far and I'd like to point out that there are some tempo issues near the beginning which need to be fixed. The guitar in this track sounds slightly out of tune, and as a whole the song bores me. You need something that will catch the interest of the listener.

Generally, the songs sound decent but are definitely lacking something. The drumming sounds too simplistic, so try to make it more interesting. In terms of the vocals - they sound bad. However, I can hear a lot of potential in the voice - try to make the lyrics easier to hear and get the vocal melody to be more defined.
Quote by Tsunoyukami
I've only listened to "Awkward King" so far and I'd like to point out that there are some tempo issues near the beginning which need to be fixed. The guitar in this track sounds slightly out of tune, and as a whole the song bores me. You need something that will catch the interest of the listener.

Generally, the songs sound decent but are definitely lacking something. The drumming sounds too simplistic, so try to make it more interesting. In terms of the vocals - they sound bad. However, I can hear a lot of potential in the voice - try to make the lyrics easier to hear and get the vocal melody to be more defined.

Well the bass and guitar both played the same thing, but the bass was a little off tune I think. I do also agree with you on how it is a pretty boring song, and our singer has came up with some other parts he said he would like to try and add to the song, so hopefully it will work. As for drums, I play them, I would do something more interesting, but I can't seem to have my drumming style exactly fit that song, fills and more complex beats didn't come into mind with it, just seems to keep dragging on, and with how I play, I tend to play better with songs that excite me, but it just didn't come with that one I guess. Lyrics. yo I can't even understand what he's singing half the time haha.