Hello

i worked this out by ear when it first came out, but ive only just been unbanned, its not a full cover, but as far as i know its the only cover on UG (i searched), so here it is

www.myspace.com/andrewscottmusicpage

your welcome to check out my other covers aswell and crit, i will also cit back for any of you guys

cheers
except for the mixing which is awful its pretty good
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
I didn't know there was something worse than trivium.... a trivium cover. wow I'm being honest dude. It just sounds too artificial. Like there's no emotion in your playing. I'm sure they have programs that put more mood into the playing.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
I didn't know there was something worse than trivium.... a trivium cover. wow I'm being honest dude. It just sounds too artificial. Like there's no emotion in your playing. I'm sure they have programs that put more mood into the playing.

could you please enlighten me on how one puts feeling into a song? Its not a carbon copy, its just me playing, theres only some ways you can play triplets, theres no 'happy' triplets or 'sad' theyre just played the way they are.

EDIT : Also why did you come in here, its obvious you dnt like trivium, so why come into a thread of someone playing a trivium cover?
you should turn down the guitars, i think thats the main problem in the mixing. but the playing was A+

love that song btw

check my first online cover out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-Zf9E7pjHw
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Quote by slayer_zero
you should turn down the guitars, i think thats the main problem in the mixing. but the playing was A+

love that song btw

check my first online cover out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-Zf9E7pjHw

very good cover, the solo was really well played, and even though the rhythm parts arent hard to play, you nailed them, a tight cover, good job dude
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON

dumbass