my friend told me about this band that needed a guitarist and I was talking to them over myspace. Today I look at the pictures and they all look over 25. Im only 16. Should I tryout for them anyway.
Surprise sex.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Win-win, make music, free rape.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by Gargantuan
Carry a knife

In his bum.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Nothing's gonna happen to you, they might say no because there would be difficulties getting underage people into certain venues, but go for it, you might impress them...
Quote by pak1351
Just because they're older than you doesn't make them gay pedophiles.

point taken

but it would be creepy if there were a bunch of older looking hairy dudes that are at least 5 inches taller than me surrounding some short little fat kid in the band picture.
Jacknife, back pocket, end of the line. That or behaving like the (maybe you are, don't feel concerned if you aren't) reckless crazy you really are, but by asking here I guess you aren't, be your judge.
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
this thread's fu**in funny. lol dude... why would somebody wanna rape you!? you remind me of my paraniod little cousin.
Quote by Kensai
In his bum.

****ed with a knife?

dont worry, do they know your 16? get another friend who is into the same music and just say hes just there to see the set up and shit. basically bring a friend. cause im pretty sure if they saw how old you are they should be able to understand that you want a friend to come along.
Quote by beyondthegrave
dude if you get raped atleast you will have a life experience.

yeah at least you have a story to tell at school the next day
dude. im 17 and my bands drummer is like 40 something, were looking at a singer thats like 45, and the other guitar is 20. ya
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
WTF
isnt there a thread about how there letting some 16 year old tryout for their band

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Quote by maggot9779
Take it like a man!

****er! Beat me to it. But it should've went more like.... "take it like a man, bitch." Use some imagination!
Haha I love threads like these

Nicely done
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
argh, I'm so lost, I already posted in the other thread and now I feel like a jackass and if I post in this one I'll be a double jackass.

EDIT: Aww damn.
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.
Last edited by scrambler_66 at Sep 10, 2008,
Quote by themetalbucket
dude. im 17 and my bands drummer is like 40 something, were looking at a singer thats like 45, and the other guitar is 20. ya

see! washed up 80s musicians are still musicians!! they're people too!!

thats actually cool that ur drummer is 40, the only thing is gonna be, by the time u get famous, he'll be dead. and you'll be 40 lol
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Quote by scrambler_66
I joined my band when I was 18 (19 now). The drummer joined a couple of months before me, and he's 19. The two guitarists are 29 and 30, and the old bass player and drummer were of the same age group. And no one cares. Except that our lead guitar/frontman is going bald.

There. Thought = applied. Again.
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.