So i get to this guys house, Chuck, who is helping me with finishing my guitar neck (he's 75 btw). His friend rolls up in his little car, Skip, who is also older(bare in mind a 5ft high dude who has the whitest dentures and the funniest high voice). After we talk about what i am doing, Skip turns to me and says...

"Back in the day, we had tube-driven amplifiers which had tubes inside the amp that were used to create the unique sound. Now they have those solid state things."

I said "I know, they still have them. I use a tube amp made by a company called Carvin because i get a nicer sound with tubes. The sound is much warmer to me than with any solid state amp. But its all personal preference"

He was like "GTFO, they still make those tube ampliers?"

I couldn't stop laughing. He was just so blown away that the older stuff was better than this new shit decades after he was into all of this.

I dunno, it was funny to me cause i got to thinking how long tube-driven amps have been around and i started to appreciate where they have gone.
Quote by dogismycopilot
I dunno, it was funny to me cause i don't get out much.

Fixed.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
That is mildly funny.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
I expected more
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
Quote by Jericho114
Fixed.

wat?

Is it just me who thinks older people have the coolest stories, the most awesome expressions and a great sense of humor?

I think they are a great generation better than most our age.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by Jericho114
Fixed.

That was more than mildly funny!
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
hahaha that was actually pretty funny. But no, i get more action than you, pal.

And i think their generation has a lot to offer as well, Shredder. The older guys that are always "they dont make em like they used to" are funny to listen to.
Quote by dogismycopilot
hahaha that was actually pretty funny. But no, i get more action than you, pal.

And i think their generation has a lot to offer as well, Shredder. The older guys that are always "they dont make em like they used to" are funny to listen to.

haha yeah especially when they have that "old guy" accent lol
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
honk honk, all aboard the failboat.
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA _D
_RAD IO HEA D
Quote by Shredder6
haha yeah especially when they have that "old guy" accent lol

Haha ESPECIALLY, when they have that accent.
I thought the funny bit was when a 5ft, old man with a high pitched voice says GTFO.
2002 Epiphone Goth G400 SG
B.C. Rich Warlock custom
1986 Washburn RR2 Flying V
1991 Peavey Falcon II Stratocaster

heh, mildy
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ahem...

AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Wait, what was the joke
haha the glory of mildly entertaining stories.. the only thing better is a mildly entertaining anticlimactic story.. i <3 anti climactic stories :P
I Shit You Not
so i want to know how he gets his denchers so white.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself