can it be done? i guess with cleans it will be ok, but what if i need distortion? can i just plug a stompbox? or will it damage anything?
the amp is a hartkeA100 and the guitar is a squier affinity telecaster
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
it'll be nice. bassier, but hey. it works.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
That's what I do, I've used just about every effect with my amp, and it sounds really great. Just remember that it's gonna produce more bass than treble when you play.
I advise against it, I hated it, and it'll ruin your tone, it's usable, but I spent the whole summer pissed until I got my Deluxe "verb.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
thats what i am looking forward too
i want a very bassy tone
i tried it with a cheap strat and a laney RB1 and the sound was just great, i want really nice cleans and no guitar amp has this nice cleans, they are so clear and with a full tone that i am sure my guitarrist will buy a bass amp after hearing this LOL
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Josh Homme did this in Kyuss...he still might. I enjoy it. Very bass-y tone, nice and heavy.
I think a Telecaster playing blues through a bass amp is dead sexy. I love that tone.
Fender Bassman. Nuff said.

My '58 Ampeg Rocket was originally meant to be a bass practice amp, and is now a coveted guitar amp.

Coveted by those lucky enough to hear one, anyways.
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
In my old band, my guitarist would run his guitar through a PA System with 18" cabinets. Bigger speakers than me. It was depressing really.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?