What are you recording through? Whatever it is probably destroys your tone a ton. (along with my computer speakers)
Quote by Axis337
Just a computer mic next to my amp

Yeah, your tone is going to be so thinned out by the time it reaches my speakers that it really doesn't matter how good it sounded coming out of the amp.
can;t tell your tone from that recording, sorry.

but the part i saw wasnt that bad.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
i call mg.
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Quote by Hcmanu
i call mg.

Probably, it sounded generic and boring. Could be the recording, but playing a bunch of random notes doesn't say much even if you got an amazing amp.
90% of videos it's really impossible to tell.
Ain't nothin wrong, ain't nothin right, and still I sit and lie awake all night...
It shouldn't matter what other people think of your tone. If your happy with it, who cares if everyone else hates it?
Quote by dcdossett65
Life is too short to worry about this crap.

Who.

Cares.
Never mind your tone I think you need to relax your picking hand/arm when you're playing chords. Your vibrato could also use some work.

The tone itself, as has already been said, is more or less indecipherable; try recording something with a decent mic.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.