Page 1 of 4
post some videos of people trying to be funny and failing hard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ556XrSsUM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTrK3JVxOSk

for some reason everyone thinks this guy is so great, but honestly he fails to make me laugh or amuze me in any way, post your least favorite comedy acts or just self important youtube douchebags.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
thank you for taking 5 minutes of my life away...
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
That FLuffie guy isn't terrible but not hilarious.

edit: the pms joke is pretty funny though

edit2: and the sausage joke was ok too before he starts talking about penises.
Last edited by drunkinkoala at Sep 10, 2008,
The guy who uses puppets all the time. He is a great ventriloquist, but most of his characters annoy the crap out of me. I can't remember his name, but he has a white and purple monkey, and a zombie terrorist puppet.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_kbOQIg4sM&feature=user

family guy is pretty funny but what happened here???? this is pure shit,
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
4)??????
Carlos Mencia
Stromberg Montreux
Schecter Hellraiser 7 String
Mesa Boogie "Son of Boogie" 100W Head
Mesa Boogie 112 Cab with a Celestion Vintage 30
Electro Harmonix Small Clone
Death By Audio Fuzz War

hahah he lives in my city i know him haha hes halarious in person not so much inthe vids i mean some are good
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
i just think its missing the edge FG has and the advertisements just make it so much worse.
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
Sarah Silverman.
Liza Lampinelli.

I just want to throw in that Firefox suggested that by "Lampinelli" I may have been trying to spell "lampoonery." haha.
Jon Lajoie's latest couple videos suck ass IMO.
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Kensaі
Anybody wanna cyber?

Me.
i saw the guy who played Doug (I think that was his name..) in King of Queens do his act on Comedy Central. Worst stand up ever.
Quote by maggot9779
Lenny Henry....not-funny

T H I S

FUCKING THIS!!!!
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Quote by nick11link
Carlos Mencia

+infinity. His entire routine depends on screaming "LOOK AT ME, I'M SORT OF MEXICAN!#$$%" and stealing material from Bill Cosby and being so ****ing stupid that he'd think nobody noticed.

Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Liza Lampinelli.

Or Lisa. But I wholeheartedly agree. We get it, you're a gross ***** who likes to **** black guys. Now maybe try to say something funny about it.

Quote by Spamwise
i saw the guy who played Doug (I think that was his name..) in King of Queens do his act on Comedy Central. Worst stand up ever.

THIS, however, is just disturbingly and epically false. Sweat the Small Stuff is probably the best special in Comedy Central history.
Quote by Spamwise

I actually liked that. I thought it was a lot funnier than the show at least.
Quote by Survivalism
Or Lisa. But I wholeheartedly agree. We get it, you're a gross ***** who likes to **** black guys. Now maybe try to say something funny about it.

Haha. When I was trying to remember her name Minelli (however that's spelled) came to mind before Lamponelli, and so it messed me up converting the name to text. My bad.
CARLOS MENCIA.
and I saw jeffrey (sp?) Ross' new special, a lot of it stolen, none of it funny.
Quote by Here_is_no_why
The guy who uses puppets all the time. He is a great ventriloquist, but most of his characters annoy the crap out of me. I can't remember his name, but he has a white and purple monkey, and a zombie terrorist puppet.

That'd be Jeff Dunham. And I think the exact opposite of you. He's really funny but not that great at ventriloquism. He makes ALOT of mistakes.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by nick11link
Carlos Mencia

+1

Hate this guy

I can only laugh at a Mexican guy saying "spic" so many times.
Quote by Spamwise

Kevin James? I thought it was really funny. Meh.
Quote by Here_is_no_why

Jeff Dunham
****ing Fred! I hate that high voiced little douche bag so much.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
^ That, plus NigaHiga. Such cocksuckers, it baffles me how people can find it remotely humorous.
In professional comedy however, I despise Glenn Beck.
Deeeesssspppiiissssseeeee....
Personally I think Dave Atell (if that is how you spell his last name anyway...) is terrible.
Quote by af_the_fragile
I don't like Lee Evans. He bores me.

And most female comedians bore me too...

I don't think you can really put Lee Evans in this thread, even if you don't particularly like him, thousands of people do (including me rawr). He broke a world record when he performed in Manchester Evening News Arena in front of 10,108 people.

You don't like him, but that doesn't make him bad

Now Carlos Mencia? Nobody likes him. That makes him bad!

EDIT: Italicized = facts I just went and got.

Quote by guitrmastr
Personally I think Dave Atell (if that is how you spell his last name anyway...) is terrible.

Dave Attell can be pretty damn funny at times, IMO, but all in all he's not the greatest for sure. He's ridiculously nasty, too, which is largely what makes him funny.
Last edited by Habit Zero at Sep 10, 2008,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV0xY6iRhcY

She's just not funny.

At all. And I understand that style of comedy. Insult comedy is fine. I can dig it.

But when all you do is cycle between "I love black cock", "I don't like to fuck white guys", and "Gay guys are weird", it just gets old. Instantly.

Also, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go

Just stop. I don't care if that's his most "popular" bit, I picked a random video with his face on it. He, IMO, is the worst "fad" comedian I've ever come across.

Dane Cook has some great material on his first two albums, and he's a "fad". Dunham is just a bad joke.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
i once tried to watch kyle cease's "weirder, blacker, dimpler" special, and i could barely make it past ten minutes. it was just the most disjointed, uninspired, unfunny piece of crap i've seen since i tried in vain to watch "vicious circle"
My Rig:

Schecter C-1+
Washburn X12QVS
Ibanez RG7321
Ovation Celebrity Acoustic-Electric
Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Crate Practice Amp
Marshall G80CDR
Maxon OD808
Lisa Lampanelli's stand up was probably the most un funny thing i have ever seen on comedy central, Besides drawn together.
I love Drawn Together

I hate that short black "pimp," I can never remember his name. Dane Cook is pretty bad for the most part, but he's gotten a few laugh's from me. Carlos Mencia is a given, what else have we got to work with...Sarah Silverman and any other female comic ever. Lisa Lampinelli was funny the first time I saw her but she got stale and repetitive real quick.
Page 1 of 4