According to msnbc.com, there was just a 7.2 magnitude earthquake in northern Japan?
Color
is
subjective.
It's a good thing I'm not there, then.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Lol Japan.... they have funny eyes

jk. Hmmm source?, it sounds terrible I hope not too many people died (if any).
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
that sucks. i hope not a lot of people died
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Well, I have msnbc.com as my homepage so when I opened up my internet a few minutes ago I saw "BREAKING NEWS: 7.2 EARTHQUAKE IN NORTH JAPAN" or something but there wasn't an article. Now it says nothing about an earthquake.
Color
is
subjective.
Quote by blink182plus44
are you implying like, a tsunami will hit california?
that would be awesome

rotfol that would be sweet
Quote by heavymetal31
how the hell is the US west coast screwed

The Earthquake could cause a Tsunami.

Also

HOLY SHIT
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Serves 'em right for poisoning my girlfriends mind with their wiggety whack cartoonies and their supposed "coolness"

After hearing my girl talk to me about Hoshi-Koshi InuYasha or something for about an hour, I felt a hate

A Hate for Japanese Related Cartoons, Items and Japanese Smart People who look down their noses at me!

still though, uncool thing to happen, they always seem to get the wrong end of everything, especially quakes, Height and silly fashion senses

Hmm...hope everyones ok down there

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
Last edited by TheFly_1990 at Sep 10, 2008,
Let's not turn this into a Japanese flamefest, now.
Color
is
subjective.
Quote by blink182plus44
are you implying like, a tsunami will hit california?
that would be awesome

CNN) -- A magnitude 6.9 earthquake rattled Japan on Thursday, within minutes of a magnitude 6.6 earthquake in Indonesia, the U.S. Geological Survey said.

There were no immediate reports of damage or injuries from either quake, but both prompted tsunami warnings, although Japan's Meteorological Agency predicted it would be small, about 50 centimeter (20 inches).

The Indonesian quake occurred at exactly 9 a.m. (8 p.m. Wednesday ET), the USGS said. Its epicenter was offshore, about 75 miles (120 km) north of Ternate in the province of Moluccas in eastern Indonesia.

Straight from cnn
There's an earthquake about 10 years overdue somewhere in the pacific ocean.

Historical records have shown that this earthquake caused a tsunami that traveled all the way over to Japan. It's not sure if it's the same incident, but the dates line up almost exactly.

Scientists out here are actually monitoring this stuff really carefully. It's pretty much been decided that this 'mega-quake' isn't a question of 'if' but 'when'.

I remember reading up a lot on it a couple years ago when Mt. St Helens went off.