so theres alot of threads about nothing on this site... but i figure hey... thres not to many... so here we are....

one day... i was walking along lalalalala... and... well ... just singin sum guitar im my head .. and a little out loud but u no u do it to. then sum kids goes running by so i was like w/e right so im still walking then this retarded kik came running by in the whole limped run after the kid... and i was all like and then the kid got in his car and drove away so the retarded kid gave up nd walked ways... funny time...

Now its your turn

Post an anti climactic story of your own.. or a rele funny story ... of just any old thing.. then jsut hope sumone will read it...and i will...if u get it on the first page
so ::type away
I Shit You Not
You just raped the smiley function.

It will never be the same again.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
wat
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
my cat had a lizard in her mouth today and she let it out and it started to run and she just put her paw over it and scooped it back into her mouth. she kept doing that until eventually it got away because she was stupid and she let it get behind her.
Anyone ever notice how quickly picks get lost? I just bought a whole bag of Jim Dunlops and almost all of them are gone.

There better be some sort of pick-stealing gnome in my closet or something.
life is beautifuuuuooooaaaaaal