Hey, what's the brand of guitar used by Zakk Wylde in these two videos? I really like the six string, but I can't figure out what it is. Hoping it's not some sort of exclusive custom. I really like the sound of it, anyway

Twelve string unknown guitar

Six string unknown

And before anyone says it, they're NOT on the Black Label website, so idk where these came from
The 12 string is an Alvarez. IDK about the 6 string, couldn't get a good look at the headstock.
Megadeth > Metallica
Gibson > Fender
Randy Rhoads > Everybody

Quote by gamenerd323
451f you sig is the truest thing in the world

My sig > Yours
Well, the best look I got of it looked like an Alvarez. I am quite possibly wrong.
Megadeth > Metallica
Gibson > Fender
Randy Rhoads > Everybody

Quote by gamenerd323
451f you sig is the truest thing in the world

My sig > Yours
Quote by 451F
Well, the best look I got of it looked like an Alvarez. I am quite possibly wrong.

Are you talking about the 6 or 12 string?

EDIT: OK the 12 is def an Alvarez, the different logo is I guess that's a "custom shop" style model. Or atleast they call it a Yari or something. I'm assuming that's handmade/expensive/etc.
Last edited by edusty2010 at Sep 10, 2008,
Judging by the shape of the headstock, the 6 string is a Washburn. I couldn't give you the model or anything as I'm not very familiar with the brand, but my guess just from headstock shape is that it's a Washburn. Hope this helps!
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
The 12-string is an Alvarez Yairi, which is their handmade in Japan models, and the 6-string looks to have a Washburn headstock, but I couldn't say 100%.