long story short, i need a list of funny holloween costums, but its for school so it must be clean humor, any suggestions?
maxy pad? i dont know if that dirty or not

but you could paint your face red and have a maxi pad suite
Don't wear an inflatable sumo wrestler costume. Apparently, it's offensive to fat people.
The Joker... obviously.

But, to avoid being unoriginal (because I'm sure a bunch of people will attempt to dress out like him), you can wear a penis mascot outfit and put butterfly wings on your back and then you can run around screaming "I'm a flying penis!"
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Super
Hero
In
Training

Haha i did that last year and wrote it on my shirt. I wore like a hard helmet and some other shit. My principal even thought it was funny
i went as a pokemon card. like a full out card the size of my body, with my picture i had my own attacks I had it replicated down to the fine print, took a whole day to make it. this year im making the evolution. form (first one was a guitar player) this time i think ill have me on the drums, ihavent decided
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
You should wear a really stupid shirt, ugly pants, and a helmet.

(You're mentally disabled)
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Quote by hyroglyph!c
i went as a pokemon card. like a full out card the size of my body, with my picture i had my own attacks I had it replicated down to the fine print, took a whole day to make it. this year im making the evolution. form (first one was a guitar player) this time i think ill have me on the drums, ihavent decided

Kidding.
But anyway... I don't know. I'm stumped

I've never been to a Halloween party.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
the pear

it's just funny looking. the jokes not really funny anymore...
Last edited by PCbassist at Sep 10, 2008,
Quote by sixwingmortal
The Joker... obviously.

But, to avoid being unoriginal (because I'm sure a bunch of people will attempt to dress out like him), you can wear a penis mascot outfit and put butterfly wings on your back and then you can run around screaming "I'm a flying penis!"

oh dear god, you MUST do this TS
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Be Dr. Evil
its a fairly simple impression (I can do it spot on with ease) and a simple costume
go to the Salvation Army and get an all grey shirt grey dress pants (don't forget to iron the crease in those mofos)
some white shoes (not sneakers shoes) you're probably gonna have to look in the women's section
and a bald cap you can get at Iparty you can add the facial scar if you want.

I've obviously done this before it went over really well as long as everybody has seen Austin Powers. Plus I yelled in the middle of 5th grade science

ALL I FRICKIN WANTED WAS SHARKS WITH FRICKIN LASERBEAMS ATTACHED TO THEIR FRICKIN HEADS!!!
UG's Prodigal Son
you should be samara from the ring. I was gonna be her but there was too much makeup involved. just use like green/purple makeup for visible skin surfaces to give it a decomposing look, get a white night gown and a long wig. If you want you can even get gray contact lenses--if you're willing to spend that much haha

Oh, and you gotta go barefoot.