I found a Tiny Terror for $450 on Craigslist, and I'm very seriously contemplating purchasing it. I don't want to pay $700 for the cab the guy is selling with it, so I need some advice on choosing a cab. Preferable a 2x12, but a 1x12 would work as well. I'd like to keep the cab budget under $400. I was considering Avatar, but I'm open to anything. I live in Nashville, TN.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
I've heard nothing but good things about avatar. You ever think about running it into your express speaker? That would save you some bucks.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
I did, but I was also considering running them in stereo. Yum.

Don't judge me.
Ooo, sounds neato. If it was me I'd make a cab myself since it sounds like fun. That, or I'd get a 1x12 since having 2 speakers doesn't seem necessary if you're gonna run the two in stereo.
Good point. I would make my own cab, but I'm in college, and that presents unique problems. The issue I have is getting an avatar cab. I'm not really sure where to find them around here.

Don't judge me.
Pretty sure you can order direct. They'll also put whatever speaker you want in it too.

Edit: Any celestion that is.
I like my orange 1X12 cab with my TT. great sound and it looks pretty cool
Gibson Les Paul + Orange Tiny Terror = Sex
Again, not gonna pay 700 bucks. I'm a college student, so buying the TT is pushing it a bit as is, and I don't want to pay shipping costs. I can probably find an avatar cab on craigslist, so I guess that's what I'll do.

EDIT: A Custom Avatar 112 is only $229 with $25 shipping.
My speaker choices are Celestion Vintage 30, G12H30, G12T75, Greenback, Classic Lead 80, Hellatone 30, Hellatone 60 , G12K100.

I'm pretty lost here. I plan on using the Orange for Clean and Blues tones and my Mesa for Crunch, Lead, and heavy rhythm tones. I was thinking about the Greenback or the v30.

Don't judge me.
Last edited by theoreticmusic at Sep 10, 2008,
You should absolutly go with the Celestion Vintage 30.
Empty tankard! Empty Tankard!