hey guys

my band is already well developed but our bassist couldnt stay in the band anymore for money issues, and we have been meaning to find a new singer now for a while. ( well actually our guitarist would just go to backup)

heres the rundown:

metal/rock band. not screamo

played at starland ballroom and stone pony ( were at the pony on saturday for the 7th time!)

record in studios all the time and work with people you would never imagine, because our guitarists dad used to drum for kiss.

and weve won 3 battle of the bands, at FOURTEEN AND FIFTEEN!

not to sound like im bragging about us, but im trying to get you guys interested to join =]

check us out and let me know in a PM or reply to this thread, our URL is in my sig
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
were in holmdel, and we have two guitarists and arent exactly looking for another unless you got madd pipes yo!
SUBSCRIBE!

peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Behringer FB1010
just because i cant tell you much,but his name is Bob H. He also used to play with leslie west and corky from mountain along with there old band the davis jaynes band, which is where we record. Davis jaynes house, look him up its cool stuff

edit: i dont want to say much because he manages our band, so dont think im bullshitting you, its all true! He actually tried out for heart too, but he was a little late
SUBSCRIBE!

peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Behringer FB1010
Last edited by ilovemySG at Sep 10, 2008,
Oh, okay. Sounds pretty cool and I understand the need for confidentiality. I was curious since I'm a big Kiss fan. Thanks!
no problem dude!

BASS PLAYERS PLEEEASEEEE
SUBSCRIBE!

peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Behringer FB1010
im interested in playing for you guys. i have a so-so vocal range, somewhere between alt rock and metal. i can play bass, the only problem is i dont own one. i just need to know how old you guys are, etc.
were 13,14, and 15 and if you wanted to play you would need a decent sized setup. we play in places that hold anywhere from 30 to 500 people and your gunna need power!
do you have any material online? how long uve been playin?singing?
SUBSCRIBE!

peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Behringer FB1010
Quote by JakdOnCrack
Oh, you're Filter Effect. I run into you everywhere here. I was wondering how your drummer got so much cool stuff when he's so little. I'll miss your bassist, I liked him because he was the size of his bass.

woah! cool to see someone who knows us! and he's actually 15 and practically an only child so I guess his dad is just cool like that.
and yeah, sucks to see johnny leave, we dont know why he has to split, but his parents are making him
SUBSCRIBE!

peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Behringer FB1010
Quote by ilovemySG
woah! cool to see someone who knows us! and he's actually 15 and practically an only child so I guess his dad is just cool like that.
and yeah, sucks to see johnny leave, we dont know why he has to split, but his parents are making him

That sucks. You guys were bitching instrumentally, I can't play nearly as well as y'all. My band played after you guys on July 31st when we co-headlined with Arverne.
Quote by JakdOnCrack
That sucks. You guys were bitching instrumentally, I can't play nearly as well as y'all. My band played after you guys on July 31st when we co-headlined with Arverne.

ohh sick shit! that was a good show, its just always hard to get people to come to the pony sometimes. for instant that night, and last night.

we did the pony again last night, and had maybe 20 people. so gay
SUBSCRIBE!

peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Behringer FB1010
Quote by ilovemySG
ohh sick shit! that was a good show, its just always hard to get people to come to the pony sometimes. for instant that night, and last night.

we did the pony again last night, and had maybe 20 people. so gay

We're done playing there for a while. It's not cost efficient since we're located too far away.
exact;y dude
SUBSCRIBE!

peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Behringer FB1010