Okay me and a couple friends decided to do a Led Zep Cover at school for a talent show or some shit and we are going to do Achilles Last Stand. Problem is i dont have an amp to support this kind of performance. In other words my amp is too small . i.e. 15 watts practice amp. I want to upgrade since im overdue anyways and i was wondering what amp would help me get a nice Jimmy Page tone and not completely destroy my wallet. If it helps i have an Epiphone Les Paul Custom.
I'm going to take a stab at this and maybe say a VOX. They have some cheaper SS modellers that may get the tone you are looking for. Too bad the Crate V series are all going back up to normal price as they seemed to be great tube amps and would have probably got you some great tones for a great price.
Ive never really played a Vox. Arent they tube amps? If so i forgot to mention that i only want a tube amp. thanks.
whats your budget exactly?
Gear:

MIA Fender Stratocaster
Jackson Kelly KE3
Ibanez Universe
Marshall JCM 800
Orange Jim Root Terror
Mesa 2x12
Ovation Custom Balladeer
pedals and such in profile
If you can find a used C30 that would probably be your best bet. Check craigslist.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
a used classic 30 would probably be your best bet, although you should probably try and save a bit more, once you get into the $500-$600 range your options will open up alot more.
Gear:

MIA Fender Stratocaster
Jackson Kelly KE3
Ibanez Universe
Marshall JCM 800
Orange Jim Root Terror
Mesa 2x12
Ovation Custom Balladeer
pedals and such in profile
as said a used classic 30

or a blackheart handsome devil

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Well what size would be ideal for such an area as our auditorium? Its not very big at all. Its maybe 40ft by 40ft.
15 watts tube would be perfect for that size. It would get over drums and other instruments and would break up beautifully for a good overdrive sound. I would say a Crate V16 or Peavey Classic 20 or something similar. My profile has clips that kind of show what kind of tone you can get with those amps.