Go for it, you got nothing to lose
120 71%
Wait it out
11 7%
Russle what the ****?
37 22%
Voters: 169.
Page 1 of 2
Okay so today i scored this cute girls number in my us history class. We we talking in a note and passing it to each other bc we couldnt talk during the lecture. It ended up with me asking her for her number. When she gave it to me (in the note) i replied back telling her that id text her some time ( i didnt give her my number in the note, or told her when i would)

So i was thinking should i text her today or wait it out.

Either way i can see both ways working out, but im not sure how i should go about this.

So pit, text or not to text?

poll coming.
Relationship thread? Not to be a dick, or anything. Anyway, three is the magic number here. just wait three days.
... How the hell is this even a question?
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
I hate threads like this because it just feels like a "My penis is bigger than yours" thread. Just ****ing text her.
People give out phone numbers so that you'll call them. If you don't want to get friend-zoned, call her.
Looking for my India/Django.
In person is better.

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
Quote by Rockingbird
Relationship thread? Not to be a dick, or anything. Anyway, three is the magic number here. just wait three days.

Well it really isnt a relationship so ya.. and i couldnt do a poll in that thread any ways

I totally agree with the 3 day rule, but i kinda want to get something going with this chick some time this weekend. If i start talking to her now i can do that, but if i wait for the 3 day rule then i would have missed my chance this weekend.
Quote by the_man101
Okay so today i scored this cute girls number in my us history class. We we talking in a note and passing it to each other bc we couldnt talk during the lecture. It ended up with me asking her for her number. When she gave it to me (in the note) i replied back telling her that id text her some time ( i didnt give her my number in the note, or told her when i would)

So i was thinking should i text her today or wait it out.

Either way i can see both ways working out, but im not sure how i should go about this.

So pit, text or not to text?

poll coming.

she obviously likes you and if she is put off by the fact you like her and you don't treat her like shit the obviously she is a juvenile who isn't worth your time.text her.
Quote by Dinodrummer
I hate threads like this because it just feels like a "My penis is bigger than yours" thread.

what........wait.........are you jealous? Am i misreading that mindless group of letters up there or are you actually jealous of someone on a forum ?
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
pics or she has a penis.
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Quote by McLovin-
... How the hell is this even a question?

i got a girls phone number today
should i text her today or wait longer is the question if you couldnt figure that out..

and to those who said to call her, i barely met this chick about a week ago and today and yesterday is the only talking we have done. Calling seems to be alittle much at this point.
Quote by biga29

what........wait.........are you jealous? Am i misreading that mindless group of letters up there or are you actually jealous of someone on a forum ?

You misread. See you read "TS I hatez u. u getz all t3h h0tzo000rrrzz chix" I typed: "TITS OR GTFO"
Quote by the_man101
should i text her today or wait longer is the question if you couldnt figure that out..

and to those who said to call her, i barely met this chick about a week ago and today and yesterday is the only talking we have done. Calling seems to be alittle much at this point.

I've already figured that out.. I'm just wondering why this needs to be on a guitar forum when you can make up your mind by yourself...
McLovin is my hero!

It's the coming.
Quote by the_man101

text her, and just talk. nothing to serious just have a nice little conversation about life....dont ask for pics..... just talk. if anything happens, it'll happen.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
I didn't even read the post. But I can tell you that you're probably better off going for it, unless there is some detail I didn't get due to my not reading the post.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Quote by brandon369852
Just text her tonight. Around say....3AM.

and ask her if she likes butt secks if not forget about her

(what did you expect its the pit)
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul
Cheap Acoustic
Marshall MG10
Peavy TNT130

Quote by McLovin-
I've already figured that out.. I'm just wondering why this needs to be on a guitar forum when you can make up your mind by yourself...

well for one thing its the pit (and OFF topic forum reguarding anything NON guitar related), second its a topic to talk about because im bored which is why most threads are made any ways, and 3rd there have been alot more over board topics on this forum than this so i dont see why you would have a problem with it.
I would text her. Just be like "Hey, it's (insert name here) from (insert class). How are ya?"
It's friendly and establishes a conversation starter.
Best of luck!
Quote by rorythefaggot
I am a clock.

What am I?

GO PHILLIES
Quote by Dinodrummer
You misread. See you read "TS I hatez u. u getz all t3h h0tzo000rrrzz chix" I typed: "TITS OR GTFO"

Well, actually you wrote this....

Quote by Dinodrummer
I hate threads like this because it just feels like a "My penis is bigger than yours" thread. Just ****ing text her.

If you were trying to say this....

Quote by Dinodrummer
"TITS OR GTFO"

...then i would start by saying this....

Quote by Dinodrummer
"TITS OR GTFO"
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
thanks guys for every ones postitive responses. I think i am going to text her so lets just see how this goes.
OMG.... *facepalm*

The pit has no idea... and that's probably the main reason people here hang out here...
The army is exactly like Boys Scouts .... except Boys Scouts are supervised by adults.
^dude, i thought my lime green text used to be kinda bad...
But you pink text is just plain appalling!!!
Quote by af_the_fragile
^dude, i thought my lime green text used to be kinda bad...
But you pink text is just plain appalling!!!

I will now redirect you to my sig...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Quote by the_man101
well for one thing its the pit (and OFF topic forum reguarding anything NON guitar related), second its a topic to talk about because im bored which is why most threads are made any ways, and 3rd there have been alot more over board topics on this forum than this so i dont see why you would have a problem with it.

I see your point. But when you need the pit's help to TEXT a girl, I find it stupid.

Call her. Engage in small talk. ...

Even I know how to do that..
McLovin is my hero!

It's the coming.
Quote by biga29
I will now redirect you to my sig...

This ain't green, its lime!
and its better than your plum!!!
Quote by af_the_fragile
This ain't green, its lime!
and its better than your plum!!!

I has been beatens....

I actually like the way the lime contrasts with UG Black.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Quote by biga29
I has been beatens....

I actually like the way the lime contrasts with UG Black.

It does indeed!
And my lime pwns!! And i've got copyright on it, so you can't steal it!!
Did he text her yet?
McLovin is my hero!

It's the coming.
Quote by af_the_fragile
It does indeed!
And my lime pwns!! And i've got copyright on it, so you can't steal it!!

Dude, im all about the plum now...im hooked
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Quote by McLovin-
Did he text her yet?

THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIF

SHOOT HIM AF_THE_FRAGILE!!!!
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Quote by McLovin-
Did he text her yet?

don't worry, you'll get sick of using the color codes soon and just start typing normally
like how i do now...
Quote by af_the_fragile
don't worry, you'll get sick of using the color codes soon and just start typing normally
like how i do now...

Well i'm not as fickle as you.

You heard me....FICKLE!
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Quote by biga29

Well i'm not as fickle as you.

You heard me....FICKLE!

Don't worry, you'll soon get sick of it...
Its time consuming and pointless...
UG doesn't need such aesthetic pleasures anyway...
Quote by af_the_fragile
like how i do now...

I just wanted to fit in

Seriously though.
Did he man up yet?
McLovin is my hero!

It's the coming.
Page 1 of 2