i'm curious. can anyone on here design my next tattoo? i know close to exactly what i want. i want to get ripped-off angel wings on my shoulderblades. Ummm... if you've ever seen the movie Dogma when Matt Damon gets his wings ripped off near the end. Something like that except not as gay, more metal probably with blood from dripping down my back from it. just wondering if there are any seriously good artists in the ol' Pit
If you want it, then any tattoo artist will help you through your design. You're more likely to get something you want talking to a professional in real time, and knowing his/her capabilities (example- something someone on here draws may be far too detailed for the size of the needles etc)
Those dudes from Miami Ink. But that'd probly cost you round 1k from them. (honestly have no idea if that price is accurate, but it'd be f*ckin expensive)
honestly, try thinking up a more original tattoo. its almost less original than a flower on a chick. seriously why in gods name do chicks ALWAYS get flowers tattooed on themselves?
Quote by PrimalScreamer
honestly, try thinking up a more original tattoo. its almost less original than a flower on a chick. seriously why in gods name do chicks ALWAYS get flowers tattooed on themselves?

flowers are beautiful
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Hey flowers are nice. I actually have a flower (I am a dude, it has my wifes name in it) but going into the arists shop and seeing what he can do is the best thing. Not all drawings can become a tattoo becuase of inks and what not and skin type.

Go into your artists shop and tell him what you want, if he is a good artist and loves his job he will be more than willing to help you out and draw up something that you really like. If not then get a new tattoo artist.

All four of my tat's are custom. I went in and asked my artist to draw what I had in my head. (Obviously I told him) I have prayer hands that are custom, a rose with dog tag with my wifes name, a cross, and a symbol. All custom hand drawn by my artist.

Good luck though!!!

(Can't wait to get more tat's!!! Love them)
MY GEAR:

ESP LTD MH-50 W/ TREMOLO
ROLAND CUBE 15X
BOSS DS-2 TURBO DISTORTION
Dunlop Ultrex Jazz III
NEW: Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby from Hell
NEW: EHX: Small Clone Chorus Pedal
Quote by PrimalScreamer
thats actually a good idea. i heard theyre not too expensive on ebay.

where did spencer from the hills get wings? damn that guy lol.

seriously though is that from x-men?
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
Quote by TheTripleThreat
i'm curious. can anyone on here design my next tattoo? i know close to exactly what i want. i want to get ripped-off angel wings on my shoulderblades. Ummm... if you've ever seen the movie Dogma when Matt Damon gets his wings ripped off near the end. Something like that except not as gay, more metal probably with blood from dripping down my back from it. just wondering if there are any seriously good artists in the ol' Pit

could you show me a pic of the gay wings and ill see if i can do anything with them