I need instructions/tips on how to do this, but if you want to give opinions i'll take those too. I got an Al-3000 recently. It is off rondomusic.com if that helps anyone. It is a carved top LP shape and i want to add a bigsby to it. i don't want to do all the work of routing out a floyd, and i love the look of the lp/bigsby combo.

Also, the searchbar proved fruitless in this case.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Get the B-7 model. Also, you wont be able to do all the crazy floyd stuff. You should also invest in some good tuners and a roller bridge.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
the 3000 has grovers and a sweet roller bridge. the only thing ii need to do is put the bigsby on, but i dont know if i need to rout the body or i i can just mount it in place of the current bridge.

All you have to do is remove the stop tail piece, and drill holes for the screws.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Just warning you. You won't be able to dive or pull up like on a floyd. You don't even have as much range as a 6 point synchronized trem. Now, I love bigsby's and they do look good. But don't waste your money and a guitar if you are expecting that sought of performance. If you want a strat trem+ range then look into stetsbars...
how difficult is it to install a stetsbar? the website makes it seem easy. also, does anyone have a stetsbar and how easy is it to use?