Make me an offer please.

Here's the info:

The guitar here is a Dean Custom guitar. The info I have from the previous owner is that the guitar was given to him by Dean because the previous owner was going to get a sponsorship with Dean. But apparently that person had a change of jobs and so I got the guitar.

Also this guitar is supposed to be the one that sparked the Dean Custom 450 line of guitars. So you won't be able to buy this guitar anywhere, and if you look up the Custom 450 series you will see they come with EMG HZ humbuckers which are not too great. But this guitar you are looking at came stock with the 18v active Seymour Duncan Livewires.

The pickup set in here cost 200 alone and will of course still be in the guitar, with 2 new Duracell batteries in the back

And if you are wondering about the quality, it is very very good, while the trem is liscensed it still stays tune even with heavy use because of the chapstick I put on the knife edge and poles, and I set up the springs which wasn't very hard. The sound is pretty thick, definitely shred worthy or even rhythm metal work. I think the sound is kinda LPish, but not really if you know what i mean.(tho i am fairly sure the neck and body are mahogany per the Dean rep)

So here's the specs if you don't want to read all that! :
Dean Custom Guitar(Soloist style body and headstock)
Binding around neck and head
Ebony Fretboard
Abalone Inlays
24 Frets
XJ frets
SD Active Livewires
Gold Hardware-Speed Knobs, Tuners
Licensed by Dean Floyd Rose(since the knife edge has lasted i know its not bad)
Made in Korea(better quality than most MIK tho)
Serial Number: E061678

And as for marks, there's two tiny ones by the bottom about 2 mm in diameter each.

I've got a Fernandes Ravelle Deluxe with emg's, 81/85, I dunno if you're interested in that at all.
Gear List

Fender Standard Telecaster
Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
Have you thought about the Ravelle at all?
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
I'd say it sounds like a les paul. The body is heavier than a les paul. At least an epi les paul custom. I used to own a custom, and comparing this to that, this sounds like it has a better tone than that. I just don't really like how heavy the body is. but I'd say it sounds like a les paul.
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
Not really sure, I know it's heavier than what my custom was. I'm not sure about like the difference in weight between an epi les paul and a gibson. So a gibson one may bne just as heavy. I'm not sure. But the body is pretty damn heavy.
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
I saw in a review that someone states the Fernandes Ravelle weighs approx 9 lbs.
Yeah, well you like what you like, I can't argue against that. Haha I wouldn't want to trade you a guitar you're not gonna use at all.
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
sweet guitar, i'd probably drop in a set of EMGs though...
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
The Livewires are active and similar to EMG's except have more midrange and are slightly livelier, still just as good or better for metal imo. If anyone was interested in buying the guitar i could probably put emg's in it for them tho.
Your pics aren't working.

I'd be interested, but living in the UK sucks
For sale
BC Rich Mockingbird Exotic Classic in Koa
Dean VMNT in Silver
Marshall TSL JCM2000 Head

PM For info!

My band
i have an epiphone lespaul standard ill trade you for it pm me if its still up for grabs i just got new gibson hotrod pickups on it
IM AMAZING