Roland JC-120
ESP LTD Viper 400 with EMG active pickups
Blackstar HT-Dist
Korg pitchblack tuner
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah

I'm currently saving up for
Line 6 DL4 Delay
Eventide ModFactor

And some kind of Overdrive. I play tool/radiohead/deftones/circa survive kinda stuff and i have no idea about overdrive pedals. and i dont wanna spend too much. any ideas?
ODs don't usually work well with solid state amps. I'd try out a tubescreamer type pedal, though I don't think you'll get a very good sound.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
ODs don't usually work well with solid state amps. I'd try out a tubescreamer type pedal, though I don't think you'll get a very good sound.

what would get me a good sound then? im just looking for something in btwn my massive distortion and my cleans...
I dunno, never really looked into distortion pedals much, I've always preferred an amps drive.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
try one of those new satchurators
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Classic

Although it's pretty expensive, it should be your best bet to get some warm OD sounds out of your amp. It has two tubes and two channels, and sounds freakin great. Here's the PGS demo.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqD0ApvB15Y
................l
..........).....l.....(
.......____l_____
................l
..........).....l.....(
................l
Quote by Final !mpact
OD pedal + SS amp = God awful clipping.

lol, the TS is really mushy sounding IMO. I like the early 80s SD-1 and you can get one easy by buying a Zakk Wylde sig. pedal, they sound exactly the same.
2009 Engl Powerball 100watt
1985 Marshall 1960a 4x12 with G12-65s
1989 Ibanez 540S LTD DY
2006 Epiphone G-400
Why don't you just mess about with the settings on your Blackstar? I have the same one and it'll do most stuff I ask of it after a quick twiddle of the dials.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here