Page 1 of 2
I Don't know if this belongs in the Drug thread but I figured I'd give it a shot. Plus I'm new to this shit so yeah whatever.

Topic: What do you like to do when your high?

I like listening to music and watching the iTunes visualizers. My face= while doing this!@!!
Last edited by guitrmastr at Sep 10, 2008,
No you do not win synpet713192, you lose, clock out, go home, good day sir!

Just messin
The best is listening music through my xbox 360 and using the visualizer on that. It's f*cking nuts. It's the best visualizer ever. I also like playing really simple, colorful games like stuff on addicting games or old n64/snes games. Smoking cigars, drinking brews, popping pills, or just smoking more weed are always good options, too.
Nerdo-sez-bo wrote:

Bon Jovi can just **** off really.

Life is one big question when your starin at the clock
And the answers always waiting at the liquor store, 40 oz to Freedom
Listen to Pink Floyd's discography.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by synpet713192
Kill yourself.

Do I win?

you really are a useless jackass.
Quote by metaldog_USMC
Play Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, or IV. It's teh r0xorz.

Hell yeah I do that also!!!!!!
download more visualizers and watch a lot of them. there's some really trippy ones. not necessarily for itunes but i know for winamp there are.
Quote by Trowzaa
I immediately clenched my butthole after reading that...
Quote by burn the stars
beat me to it. how bout realize your a tool?

I don't know if you were talking to me or not, but seriously if more people are going to do shit like this DON'T POST, if you don't like stoners or are just a douche STOP WASTING MY TIME!!!! Sorry if you weren't talking about me, but that was just in general.
Quote by synpet713192
Kill yourself.

Do I win?

I'll give you a break since your icon involves Protest The Hero.

I've heard watching DBZ is extremely intense.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by RustyGold
solve differential equations with your left toe.

no way in hell could I do that, I AM WAY TOO HIGH!!!!!!!
Well, last time I did it we were playing hunter the reckoning and i sat there and watched the beginning video thing over and over again.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
read
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
I think jamming is quite possibly the best. And then just chatting with some friends...you talk about really interesting things most of the time. And then other times you talk about ridiculous things like Taco Land (a place where tacos walk around all day giving eachother high fives because they are so happy).
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
music. movies. the like. or just talk to some friends and lay in the grass.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
play soduko. your brain will implode
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
how the **** has no one said sex yet.

Sex is the best thing high. truly.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by burn the stars
beat me to it. how bout realize your a tool?

DARE kiddies that still think marijuana is no better than crack...you're probably what, 13? 14?

And the drug thread is mainly there for Q&A, this thread is fine.

Anyways, I've found that just chilling out watching a good movie is never a bad choice. It's part of my "ritual" to pick a new movie every green-day (is that where the name came from?) and toke it throughout it's entirety. Also, try going out and experiencing nature if you can, always fun. And it goes without saying that a massive indulgence in all things edible after your activities is a must.

Just go do everything because it's all better while high
Try not getting high.

or doing it in public so you'll get caught

or flame the people who don't do drugs.
Quote by guitrmastr
I like listening to music and watching the iTunes visualizers. My face= while doing this!@!!

If you like the iTunes Visualizer, download iTunes 8.0. It's ****ing trippy .
Quote by .StringTheory
DARE kiddies that still think marijuana is no better than crack...you're probably what, 13? 14?

And the drug thread is mainly there for Q&A, this thread is fine.

Anyways, I've found that just chilling out watching a good movie is never a bad choice. It's part of my "ritual" to pick a new movie every green-day (is that where the name came from?) and toke it throughout it's entirety. Also, try going out and experiencing nature if you can, always fun. And it goes without saying that a massive indulgence in all things edible after your activities is a must.

Just go do everything because it's all better while high

That seems a bit odd. I mean, I'd probably rather experience a movie sober before watching it high. Like, I'd save that for the second time.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Riding a bike on a nice warm day is fun. Also, going to the zoo. The animals are VERY interesting.
Quote by .StringTheory

Anyways, I've found that just chilling out watching a good movie is never a bad choice. It's part of my "ritual" to pick a new movie every green-day (is that where the name came from?) and toke it throughout it's entirety.

Thank you for backing me up foe the first part, much appreciated.

For the second thing, i smoked during Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
Quote by StewieGriffin93
Try not getting high.

or doing it in public so you'll get caught

or flame the people who don't do drugs.

Dude, you get flamed for posting something so irrelevant in this thread. "Things to do while high? Hmmm let's see. Oh I know, I don't do drugs so I'll go in this thread and tell everyone not to do them because I'm a little kid who doesn't know any better!"
Quote by ZAxel
If you like the iTunes Visualizer, download iTunes 8.0. It's ****ing trippy .

I did and that's where I came up with this thread. YOUR ****ING DR. XAVIER!!!!!!!! YES!!!
...and it is really trippy, while watching it I couldn't move.
watch some movies and eat pringles... a Dave Chappelle DVD is a good choice.. or a stoner movie. I saw Pineapple Express directly after getting stoned.... good flick, even better when high!
Quote by Sonicxlover
That seems a bit odd. I mean, I'd probably rather experience a movie sober before watching it high. Like, I'd save that for the second time.

Well I mean, if I hear that it's an amazing movie then yeah, I'll watch it sober first. I can't even recall half of the movies I've watched, much less what they were even about. All I know is I have a blast every time.

Oh and watch Cloverfield while blazed. Holy Jesus...
If you're high and watching a movie you've already seen, you won't trip nearly as great as if you were seeing it for the first time. I recently watched Battle Royale for the first time while baked without knowing anything about it. Tripped my balls right out the sack.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I was actually just sitting here thinking about how badly I want to get high and watch the iTunes visualizer. Then I remembered that my parents caught me with drugs a month ago, and I can't smoke anymore. Damn.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Page 1 of 2