Alright everybody, my warwick build is 99.99% done just have to screw in pickup and its done and its time for a new one. I will have pics TOMORROW but the body design is an original (as far as I know) I'm really excited about this one, so here are the specs.

Body wood

-Black walnut with Maple burl top

Neck

-5 piece Black walnut with maple stringers
-Birdseye Fretboard

Electronics

-Seymour duncan AJB 5 string jazz set and STC-3A Preamp

-35" Scale

-Bolt on neck

-Hipshot A style Bridge

-Fretboard LED's (hopefully)

So that's it for now but I have one question for the time being which is, is there a tutorial or something that can show me how to do fretboard LED's?

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/1590/dsc00328zp2.jpg

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa98/lolwut-/IMG00008.jpg
Last edited by Bass-man43 at Sep 10, 2008,
Very nice shape and original!
Quote by Bass-man43
... -Fretboard LED's (hopefully)

So that's it for now but I have one question for the time being which is, is there a tutorial or something that can show me how to do fretboard LED's? ...
From the Bass Forum's Show off your bass V.3 thread:
Quote by Doug_Funnie
psstt.. Don't tell anyone I'm a cheapskate or anything but FretFx

I think they do a set for a Jazz neck, check em out.

haha thanks but im lookin' to do the real she-bang:P And I want to do face dots (sorry i didn't specify)
Okay guys, gonna cut out the body and route to shape tomorrow then slap another layer of black walnut on it before the Burl... Need to build up some thickness. Progress pics tomorrow.
Yeah i know :P Not a whole lot to take pics of at this point though! I will have more tomorrow, if I don't work on my brothers RG.
Quote by SupaCoolMan2005
Okay guys, gonna cut out the body and route to shape tomorrow then slap another layer of black walnut on it before the Burl... Need to build up some thickness. Progress pics tomorrow.

SupaCoolMan2005 = Bass-man43?
Its my brothers account and he was logged in and i didn't check before i posted lol sorry bout that. :P But body is cut out and pics will be up tonight!
Okay sorry about the lateness of the pics, haven't been home. But here's a couple. This is just the frist layer of black walnut, andother thinner one will be put on followed by the burl, so those ugly know(which revealed themselves during planing) will be covered up. Enjoy!

Alright! Got my top wood, there was no burl so I got some really nice Spalt/Flame maple the pictures dont do it any justice by far! Ill have more pics tomorrow when its sanded to the black walnut. Enjoy

On my kitchen table before planing