I just remembered this band as I was browsing through my music
I dunno if this belongs here, or the punk forum, but oh well.

Bad Astronaut was one of the side projects of Joey from Lagwagon. It's really catchy stuff, and you all should really check this stuff out.

http://www.myspace.com/badastronaut
i haven't listened to this for years!
i'd completely forgotten about this band.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
Quote by frodoisdead
i haven't listened to this for years!
i'd completely forgotten about this band.

Same.
Had loads of mp3s from them around the time of Napster but I don't think I even have the Bad Astronaut vs Armchair Martian CD anymore F*ck knows who that got loaned to.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Massive-ass bump, but it's necessary kinda. I've gotten into Bad Astronaut recently, and I'm just overwhelmed by awesome. How have more people not heard of them?
kill all humans
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Massive-ass bump, but it's necessary kinda. I've gotten into Bad Astronaut recently, and I'm just overwhelmed by awesome. How have more people not heard of them?

The government keeps them under wraps because of how awesome they are and only a few people are allowed to discover them. Mainly kids who like emo and punk. Nah, but I agree with how awesome they are. This bump was well deserved for such an awesome band.
Every time I see the_astronaut's user name I think of this band and tell myself I should really re-download their stuff but I never do...
I'm an asshole.