About a month ago I got an explorer shaped guitar from two of my teachers at school, and ive just recently been trying to find more out about it, such as it's price.

It's the one on the left, with the whammy.

I found the website, www.ariaguitars.com and I was looking at products, and I could not find my guitar! It says "Diamond by Aria" in cursive on the headstock, and it's not in the Diamond series or anything. So I'm wondering if this has been discontinued? In which case this should be a little valuable right? Any help would be cool.
Aria guitars are cheapo starter guitars, so don't expect it to be worth anything. How's it play
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
Aria guitars are cheapo starter guitars, so don't expect it to be worth anything. How's it play

Ok I had never heard of them before so I didn't know.

It doesn't really play power chords, or anything heavy that well, but it shreds really really good. Better than the Dean next to it.
the old aria guitars were good. i dont know what happened to them now.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Aria pre 1988 are decent--after that date the production went more "mass market" and moved from Japan to Korea. If you can find a pre-1988 Aria Pro series they a good deal and fairly well built.