That is the first server that was used to handle google searches. I think it looks cool.

I find it hard to believe that google started with that thing and is now one of the bigges companies in the world.

Thoughts? Opinions?

EDIT:
The casing is lego.
Click here if you smell bullshit
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
Last edited by jake_1234 at Sep 11, 2008,
I smell bullshit?
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
I refuse to admit that something that cool was built by THE (second) face douche-bag (Sergey)

(The first being Lars Ulrich)
Dude that is'nt it. In Mardern marvels in a 90's tech episode they showed one of the original servers and thats to small to be one of them.
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Big bullshit, servers are large even if it is only one pc. and secondly servers run hot, they keep them in a special room with AC so when the server kept geting huge loads legos would melt.
I love how people who have NO CLUE what the ****tits they are talking about try to say crap. The only thing that separates a server from a normal PC is the functions defined by the user and most usually the operating system and amount and types of HDDs. Its main task is also to provide SERVICES thus a SERVER. You can mount the hardware in a f*cking box for all it matters. It wouldn't be the smartest thing to do but as long as its properly cooled then it doesn't make much difference. As much as I hate Google the lucky f*cks are crazy rich now over a good idea so power to them!

Custom Strat
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Electro Harmonix #1 Echo
Fender Blues Jr.
Crate V18

“America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-ass speed.”
-Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936
Last edited by random_idiot144 at Sep 11, 2008,
wat?
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.