I saw this guitar at Six Flags the other day, and I thought it would be cool if I made something like this rebuilding a guitar or what if.

However, I can't find what brand it might be (if it's even good). It seems to basically be a Strat style, without a pickguard. However, I can barely find anything like that online, and I'll never find a cheap one to fix up unless I learn what this is.

Thanks for any help.

hmmm no brand on the headstock makes me believe its from a "no name" company that did a custom promo for 6 flags. make it urself that image would be easy to do
looks like a G&L which Leo Fender co-founded after he sold Fender... I'm fairly certain that that is a G&L just without the logo for some reason. Or maybe not I'm not that sure, but the headstock is very similar to a G&L.
Probably some cheap no-name brand that will be super hard to find.

I don't usually go to six flags to buy my guitars......... but hey if you like it then thats all that matters
Quote by JessMess
that looks sweet, lol

how much did you pay for it?

Did you even read the first post lol.
Gear
Jackson Dinky DKMGT Transparent Black
Quote by david_highland
looks like a G&L which Leo Fender co-founded after he sold Fender... I'm fairly certain that that is a G&L just without the logo for some reason. Or maybe not I'm not that sure, but the headstock is very similar to a G&L.

G&L's are high end guitars. This was a guitar you could win at six flags. It surely is not a G&L.
Quote by Tommy Walker
G&L's are high end guitars. This was a guitar you could win at six flags. It surely is not a G&L.

Oh, I didn't realize it was a prize. Other than the lack of a logo, I did notice that the headstalk was a little different than G&L, that and the bridge looks completely different but I wasn't sure. You have to admit though, if you just saw this guitar and you were trying to figure out who made it, a fender design with a headstalk similar to a G&L the thought that it could be a G&L wouldn't have crossed your mind for a second?
Quote by Cloud13
I saw this guitar at Six Flags the other day, and I thought it would be cool if I made something like this rebuilding a guitar or what if.

However, I can't find what brand it might be (if it's even good). It seems to basically be a Strat style, without a pickguard. However, I can barely find anything like that online, and I'll never find a cheap one to fix up unless I learn what this is.

Thanks for any help.

just gey a body from Mojo bodies, mighty mite or Warmoth.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Copilot911
Did you even read the first post lol.

ummm yea i did and i says nothing about how much he paid for it?
...or what he had to do to get it
Quote by JessMess

Likely because it's not his... He saw it at some amusement park and wants to rebuild it.

If it was a prize at an amusement park, it probably wasn't a G&L *Pricey*...

There are a ton of knockoff "strat" designs though...
Quote by JessMess

You didn't read the thread because he never said he owned it. He said he was asking what make it was because he saw it at 6 flags.
Gear
Jackson Dinky DKMGT Transparent Black
headstock looks like a g&L, which is like a boutique company leo fender created when fender became too mainstream for his liking. kinda similar, maybe a copy. did you win that from a game or something?
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack