can anyone tell me what kind of guitar/amp was used in Pink Floyd's Marooned, here's a link too btw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OMFiqNA6Ag

It sounds great and im just curious. Also another nooby question how exactly does one go about finding the exact notes and amp setting for any song they want? is there a website out there, perhaps even an official music sheet kind of thing. or do you just have to figure it out
You could find the exact notes/settings used for particular songs in a great deal of places, but not for free. You can get tabs etc. for free here at UG but those are transcriptions by users not "official" transcriptions, so the quality is not at all consistent.

Don't get me wrong, there is heaps of really excellent tabs and stuff here, just not always 100% perfect.
Quote by sickman411
S-Gsus wept
Quote by S-Gsus
You could find the exact notes/settings used for particular songs in a great deal of places, but not for free. You can get tabs etc. for free here at UG but those are transcriptions by users not "official" transcriptions, so the quality is not at all consistent.

Don't get me wrong, there is heaps of really excellent tabs and stuff here, just not always 100% perfect.

What exactly are those websites?