mcdonald's is a place where they go to eat
they go there to listen to the rock music
it is a good place to get down to the rock music
Dunno why this is here, but I'll play along. Birdman Wupped my Ass is one of the funniest songs I've ever heard.

I feel a little guilty listening to him sometimes, though. I read a review of some documentary made about him, and it sounds like people are laughing at him, not with him. I can't tell if I'm doing that or not my own self.
I was at a LAN party one of my friends hosted... it was about 5 in the morning and they stumbled upon his site at Alternative Tenticles. They were playing "Jello Biafra", which woke me up from a COD4 induced coma. I swore the guy was singing "Jello, the opera."
I'm not sure if I'd call him punk... maybe just crazy...
to ts, did you just watch supersize me? Thats how i was introduced to his music, watching that movie in gym class, I knew the first thing i did when I got home would look for a tab on the internet so I could cover it, all I could find is bass though, dont think there is actually guitar in it.

I also think cut the mullet, i whupped batmans ass, birdman kicked my ass, suck my dogs dick, and i smoke weed are great songs by him.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
oh and i didnt know wesley willis was considered punk, but warhellrides sound pretty punk.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^