Poll: Soymilk
Poll Options
View poll results: Soymilk
CERTAINLY!
13 34%
NEGATIVE...
25 66%
Voters: 38.
A few years ago my vegan sister forced me to try some soy milk and i almost puked... Shes gotten over that and moved out. But just yesterday we had some for some reason and it was the only milk in the house so i poured a glass and realized its true awesome... I love that stuff now..

So... anyone here like soymilk?
nah, not for me.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Best milk ever. I'm kinda lactose intolerant, except for yogurt and cheese for some reason, but I refuse to drink regular milk ever again. Soymilk has the perfect taste.
I don't dislike it, but I don't really like it either. It tastes better and doesn't leave the icky aftertaste of milk. I don't really drink either one tbh, but whenever there's chocolate milk in the fridge...look out.
I hate soy milk. I had to drink it after we ran out of 2%, and I found it pretty horrible.

Then again that was like 4 years ago, so maybe I'll have to try it again.
I like the vanilla soy milk. I use it more than regular milk now.
Quote by DanRev
"Come over to my place, no ones home"

I went, there was no one home.
i like soy milk its not really a milk substitute for me though
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Wasn't there something going on about the estrogen levels in it and that it would make you a woman ?

Moobs FTW !
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
My best friend is a vegan so she makes me try all these vegan "delicacies".
Some are pretty good (lemon & pepper tofu, chocolate soy milk and some of the ice creams), but plain soy milk I'm not too keen on, to be honest.

So yeah, I'll so no.

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
I had exzema when I was a little kid and milk and peanut butter set it off so I had to drink soy milk for years. I'm fine with normal milk now, but I used to love it. Haven't tried it in a long time though.
I like the stuff that comes from the tits of an animal. Not the tits of a plant.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
It has to be cold. Colder than the frozen lakes of Blashyrkh. Only then is soymilk any good. It also has to be chocolate-flavored.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie