i hate someone that lives up the road from me,i want an elaborate plan to humilliate them and or make them upset/angry,please help me out here,i'm dying for revenge.+there will be pics and results.
a little lost.....
hit them in the face with a hammer.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
teabag? and slightly less damaging then burning his house down,or getting his sister pregnant,wait no ones said that already...
a little lost.....
Sh*t on their lawn in broad daylight. That should send them the right message.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
1. Poop in a paper bag
2. Set it on fire
3. Leave it on doorstep
4. Ring doorbell and run quickly to a hidden place where you can see/film reaction
5. ?????
6. Profit
Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
Quote by lotsofvolume
Did he/she do anything to you in the first place?

If not, you have no right.

Yep...

But if u still want to do something to him paintball the heck out of someone is always fun.

Oh, and if you DO record it watch out so that it can't be traced back to you. That means no images or sounds from you and ur buddies. Also upload it using a fake youtube acount.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by Davo Ownz
teabag?

rubbing your testicles on his face.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by 24fRETSoFfURY
Make chilli out of his parents and feed it to him.

haha all of a sudden hes cartman now? :P

thrash his house...
list of ingredients that your need

Eggs
Ketchup
Mustard
Toilet Paper
Whip Cream
Shaving Cream

i think you get the idea
best time to do it is at night
when all the lights at the house are out
just be sure the other neighbors don't see you
a good old irish kiss is a good way to get revenge (headbut to the face) then teabag him
IMA SOCIETY DWELLING MOTHER F*CKER

UGS representitive shroudy monk
I recommend watching the scott tenerman must die episode of south park, and then following that plan letter for letter.
Go outside his house with am amp and blast some loud ****ing solo in the middle of the night. Then of course while his sister gets very horny listening to your awesome skills, you get her pregnant.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
is that illegal to ask this ina new thread,i just thought this would be useful,afterall we are the pit and we love to get revenge on people,
a little lost.....
Quote by 24fRETSoFfURY
Make chilli out of his parents and feed it to him.

South Park FTW!
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Fuck him and leave him.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by MoleMania
Southpark ftw!!

Quote by crackhutch
South Park FTW!

Reading and useful posts FTW!

Anyway, take a picture of you sucking his **** and put it all over the internet.
record a video of you being screwed in the butt by your dad and then post it on the internet. that'll show him whose boss
i said impregnanting his sister last time... way to not mention me dude.

and that was only phase one. phase two was killer. ask her too marry you, invite every person you've met in the period of your life, and then leave her at the alter. its bulletproof, and so harsh that people will think twice about messing with you. i happen to remember you saying he doesn't have a sister, so kill his dad and do said plan on his mother.

actually, thats a whole different idea... give me a few moments to work on this. i'll be back to you shortly

Sanity is not statistical
Take his mother out for a lovely fish dinner, and then never call her again.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Revenge leads to the Dark Side
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by metacarpi
Take his mother out for a lovely fish dinner, and then never call her again.

or rape her. whatever floats your boat little dude

actually, third idea... give both mother and son The Angry Pirate. the ultimate finish to any relationship. never want to see this prick again, guarenteed to work my friend

wtf is an angry purate and i'm NOT LITTLE:P 6 foot 1 and i'm 13 feet sive 13 too, :P.
a little lost.....
Do a bunch of little things that will eventually drive him nuts. Key his car, kill his lawn with chemicals, call his workplace and harass him, call his house and harass him, take out a personal ad in the paper using his name and phone number, that kind of stuff.
Gorilla mask
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
How about you grow up?
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Seduce him. You'll need to use all of your faggorty.

Smash his windows, the direct approach is usually more effective.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
What did he do?
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford