Any one got one of these. It's a chorus/echo. Haven't been able to find one anywhere, but reviews are decent. I hate ordering pedals untried, but some are harder to find then others. How does it compare to something like an MXR?
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Last edited by scott58 at Sep 11, 2008,
MXR Stereo chorus, look into it. It's the best chorus you'll ever hear, at least to me =/

Sorry, no info on what you want though
Last edited by injected at Sep 11, 2008,
one of my friends has it and says it sounds very nice, quite fluid apparently.

Where are you located and how much do you have to spend? there's probably something better out there for the price
Trying to stay under $200, but I can stretch it if it ends up being something i'm going to keep for the rest of my life.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
I have the Visual Sound Liquid Chorus which is the chorus part of the H20 by itself. I have to say it is my favorite chorus for under $200. Great sound to it, It sounds very 3d if that makes any sense.
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
I have the H20. It's pretty good for a combination chorus/echo. It's simple and sounds nice, but doesn't have quite the depth of other dedicated chorus or echo pedals.

If it's just gonna be an occasional thing to kick on for effect, I'd say go for it. If chorus is an integral part of your sound, though, I'd keep looking.

In terms of value for money, it's excellent. It's just not the greatest of either.
Strats -> Twin = sexwaves