the other day, i saw on tele the winner of the battle of the bands, in seeing this, i noticed that they were absolutely shit, i could not distinguish any one instrument, the singer was awful, it was all white noise, and they won, opinions?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO

if they were the winners, imagine what the other bands were like
Quote by goest
What battle of the bands? Was it strictly Australia related?

it wasnt australian, it was american, it may have been a rerun from the past year or whatever, it looked fairly new

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO

Gear:
Gibson Les Paul-Custom, Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier-50 combo, Boss Gt10, Gretsch Hollow Body Electromatic, Ibanez AW acoustic, Fender Ga 4s3c acoustic

Quote by lceman13
You have nice hair!

Quote by goest
Was it Bodog Battle of the Bands?

i think i know the one hes talkin about.....
if it was on foxtel then yes...it was the bodog one
foxtel is like umm pay tv
haha or ''cable'' as ive seen on everysingle american show
Bodog was on Fusetv here in America...another music channel that has held up suprisingly well in the playing actual music part. Was the band who won named Fall From Grace? Emo looking dudes who wore black all the time? Was one of the judges Johnny Rotten?
Quote by goest
Bodog was on Fusetv here in America...another music channel that has held up suprisingly well in the playing actual music part. Was the band who won named Fall From Grace? Emo looking dudes who wore black all the time? Was one of the judges Johnny Rotten?

im not sure...cause im not calio....
but i know the one.....i saw it on foxtel....one of the judges was johnny rotten..and it had black ghetto dudes in a metal band
but yer the bands were really terrible
Yeah, that's Bodog. What really pissed me off was the one "band" that had about 15 members and only about 4 of them actually played an instrument. That pissed me off extremely when they'd talk about....pfft...don't get me started on the shitiness of that show.
no the worst bit was when they needed
the bloody therapist metallica used
CAUSE THE GUY DIDNT WANT TO PRACTICE CASUE IT WAS TOO LOUD!!!
what the hell is his problem!!!!!!
i hope theykicked him out!!!
did they?
I think they did. I actually think they had a new singer already lined up and had written songs with him. And they hid it form him until the therapy...god, I was busting up at his reaction.
Stop using that god damned word. Everything is epic these days...and random. I'm sick of people raping the english language.
Quote by HeavyMetaldude
Stop using that god damned word. Everything is epic these days...and random. I'm sick of people raping the english language.

So ****ing true. People are even using it in real speak these days.
i actually liked fall from grace goddamn foxtel i would have a life without it