Searchbar'd and this guy showed up, but it was an old thread and was kinda on a different topic.

Anyone know this guy? He's actually a pretty talented player, I downloaded his album and a couple of his songs. His youtube account is here.

He's a bit of a wacky fellow, but the songs on the album are pretty catchy ('cept they're all in french..). But yea check him out
i just recently started listening to him. i saw his Guitar Improv videos first and thought he was completely serious in them, lol. He's really talented, and has a great singing voice (other than the french thing).
:
BC Rich Bronze Warlock
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T
Fender CD-SCE140 Acoustic Electric
1962 Guild MKIII Classical
I loved his videos on youtube. He's really good at all the instruments he plays.

I downloaded his album off of his site and I really didn't like it. I was hoping it'd be similar to the instrumental stuff he has on youtube but it ended up being pop punk... meh
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
i lol'd at his guitar improvisation video on youtube.

his nirvana cover of rape me is good.
Quote by megadeth rule
how do you trip on acid? was your shoelace untied?

Quote by perry589
Mikko, you remind me of a clogged up toilet. You're the poo that won't go away.
his Sg supreme video is intense..i have to see his new video, when evr i get to a computer with hi speed...he is talented...i want tabs
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
he's pretty good
he is my friend on facebook lol
My Gear:
IbanezAEG05
Roland 20X Cube
ESP LTD M-50
New Guitar Soon
he's beast on the guitar.
i downloaded his album in the hope that it would be some instrumental stuff but it turned out a bit poppy.
didnt really liked it, but i still watch his vids on youtube from time to time.
this guy is great. he really has a lot of talent, especially playing all those instruments (at once!)

i regularly watch his vids
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
Quote by Karvid
I loved his videos on youtube. He's really good at all the instruments he plays.

I downloaded his album off of his site and I really didn't like it. I was hoping it'd be similar to the instrumental stuff he has on youtube but it ended up being pop punk... meh

ye his album was a good album but in my opinoin a dissapointedment his improv videos are way better
My Gear

Guitars: Jackson DK2t ,
Amp: peavey valvking royal 8 - 5 watt combo
Effects: Zoom g2.1u , Line 6 pod xt