Ok, I did a search and found nothing. this thread is going to be all about depression; symptoms, ways of coping, help, etc.

This a serious thread, and remember that when you go to type "LULZ!!!1!! I THINK I IS A DEPRESSD EMO TOOZ!!1!!". That isn't funny, especially considering that depression is the number cause of suicide. Why push someone who is already that close to the edge.

Ok, I'm going to share my story with you. I condone nothing of what I did and how I handled things, but it is too late now.

My name is Pat. I have spoken too a few people here on UG, and tried to help them with their issues, mainly depression.

I suffer severe depression, and have for the last two years. In the last week, my anti depressants have finally started to work, so I'm nowhere near as bad as I was 6 weeks ago.

My depression has caused me to drop out of school, lose close friends, start drinking and doing drugs, get arrested, get kicked out of my parents house, caused a few serious attempted suicides, and nearly got my put into a Pysche Ward.

It started to years ago, in the form of anxiety and mild depression. I hated school, and I hated myself. this lead to my mild depression to snowball, meaning I now suffered from moderate depression, which lead me to smoking, getting suspended, and just wagging a lot of school. The end of Year 8 however, yhings went from bad to worse. my depression went from moderate to severe, and everything started going really down hill. I won't get too indepth right now, but it went really bad, and i started doing all those things I talked about earlier.

However, I'm becoming my old self again, with a new look on the world now though.

anybody else want to share?

Sanity is not statistical
Hm I have the feeling this is going to be the suicide encouragement thread

Edit: This is what is called an Emo-Magnet

Edit2: I may have said these foolish jokes ^ , but I don't mean to harm you or make fun of you TS
Last edited by Woozye at Sep 11, 2008,

This thread feels like it is encouraging depression with the title, not stopping it
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
Quote by StratPat
My names Pat too, dope.

and your an aussie too. full marks for you.

however, no more spamming please. this is a serious thread about a serious topic, please treat it that way dudes

Your in year 8?

So your 13?

Cheer up emo kid

(Just kidding man )

EDIT: Were you diagnosed by a professional Or did you one day decide you were depressed? School counsellors do not count as professionals.
Last edited by Final !mpact at Sep 11, 2008,
i'm sad
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by SnowTau

This thread feels like it is encouraging depression with the title, not stopping it

no, i dont think so. this is only for people who ACTUALLY have depression, not those who fake it for attention. it is a serious thing, and if I could stop it with a single thread title, then believe me, i would. but i can't, so its gunna have to do for now

Lulz!!!1!! I Think I Is A Depressd Emo Tooz!!1!!

amidointhisrite?
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
Were you diagnosed by a professional Or did you one day decide you were depressed? School counsellors do not count as professionals.
Quote by Low_End_Rocker
this is only for people who ACTUALLY have depression, not those who fake it for attention. it is a serious thing,

And the pit is an attention seeking, very not serious forum.

Depression needs medical attention. Not pit replies.
This is not a pipe