i'm not too sure about the price of the tiny terror..but i'm very sure its more than a thousand singapore dollars? i saw one on sale on forums...

ah anyways...i'm looking for a suitable amp that can range from clean blues to classic/hard rock music...

i don't even know why i brought about the tiny terror...but the epiphone standard is only about 880 SGD?

Is the valve standard a really good tube guitar amp? Do you recommend it?
The Orange is a much better amp imo but if you are on a budget the epi would serve you well. 880 SGD is like 610 USD, right? I think it's a bit high for the Epi.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by NoobOnZone
how much does it go for in US?

It seems to be that the Epi has been discontinued but I found one Standard 15W for 300 USD. I think the Orange 7/15W head is around 300~400 USD based on the price I could find in EU.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

so...the orange is much much better,but only slightly more expensive?

but then again..i would need a cabinet...
Quote by hminh87
It seems to be that the Epi has been discontinued but I found one Standard 15W for 300 USD. I think the Orange 7/15W head is around 300~400 USD based on the price I could find in EU.

Yup, the Valve Standard has been discontinued, guessing to make way for their Valve Senior line and such.

The one's I do see seem to run at a steady $300. Even used ones don't go for much less, seeing as they're becoming more and more rare.

I made my own review when I got mine here:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/guitar_amplifiers/epiphone/valve_standard/index.html

Last I remember, at least in the US, the Tiny Terror ran for $500USD for just the head.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
the TT can reach much higher gain levels than the Epi, and has an overall better sound.

and yes, I've tried them both
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball