My RAM and processor is fine but I've got a Integrated Intel® Graphic Media Accelerator X3100 as a video/graphics card/chipset thingy (?) anyone got any idea whether itll run or not?
not unless you want it to explode and create a black hole and destroy the whole world
I have a mobile intel 965 express chipset, and it's kosher. So yeah, it runs on integrated graphics.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I heard that it is an extremely demanding game considering it doesn't look that demanding...

Quote by rabidguitarist
I have a mobile intel 965 express chipset, and it's kosher. So yeah, it runs on integrated graphics.

Well I quickly stand corrected! Kosher.
Quote by Jackolas
I heard that it is an extremely demanding game considering it doesn't look that demanding...

Got that right

It's about as detailed as wolfenstein 3D but it lags more than crysis.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by saphrax
Download it, try it. If it works, go out and buy it.

No, just download it.

It isn't worth a penny. Plus, EA needs to learn to stop the secu-rom bullshit.
Quote by Kensai
Got that right

It's about as detailed as wolfenstein 3D but it lags more than crysis.

Oh so I was right then. Damn PC games. Sometimes you just never know how they will respond to your system.
Download it, yeah. You'll get bored pretty soon. You really have to use the money cheat in Space mode to make that fun.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
Quote by Jackolas

Are you crazy? I took a look at that game and the shading and textures both look very demanding. Not to mention the other effects...
Quote by NemX162
Are you crazy? I took a look at that game and the shading and textures both look very demanding. Not to mention the other effects...

I shouldn't have said nattin!

I was only repeating what I have heard and the impression I got from a few screenshots.
Quote by NemX162

Like this:
?

It's very undetailed.
And that isn't even from the actual game, as far as I can tell. Just the promo version. It actually looks really good running at max, and I have almost no problem with lag. Certainly not as bad as Crysis, and I can only run it (Spore) on one video card (damn bug). Only time it tends to lag is when a lot of things are filling in and tons of particles are on screen at the same time.

Edit: Wolfenstein 3d is still a great game. Just played it some recently. The graphics are still great, and the attention to detail is actually pretty amazing. Love that game.
Last edited by Vykk Draygo at Sep 11, 2008,
^ I've run the game myself, highest graphics and it's still looking like the pics I posted.

I think I'm just spoilt with better gamegraphics...
Its pretty wack I wouldn't bother if I were you, most definately don't pay for it.
Kit:

Tanglewood TW28STR
PRS Soapbar SE II
Epiphone LP100

Roland Cube 30x (New!)