Gaz_m2k5
How appropriate.
2,140 IQ
I've been ug-ing for a long time and have always needed a button to go to MY last post in a thread.
Is there any way to get to it without having to search every page individually.

It can be annoying when I go to the gaming thread, post and then forget about it. Then about a few hours later remembering, going back to find an answer to my question but there being about 30 more pages and no way of knowing where my last post was.
divid3d
we fall.
1,109 IQ
when there are new posts in a thread since your last visit, as well as the thread title becoming bold, a little picture of an arrow appears to the left hand side of the thread title on the forum page. click that and it should take you to the first post in that thread which you have not yet read.

this is what i mean if the explanation isn't clear enough:

from daylight...
...into darkness
smb
2,006 IQ
Alternatively, you could do a search for your own posts, and click the post title to go to that post.
Lastin
Hagstrom4Life[SS]
123 IQ
At the top right of the page, click the orange 'My Profile' button.

Then on this page, scroll down, and in the middle of the page, click on your number that is by 'Forum Posts Total', should look something like "1242 (1.2 posts per day)"

Then you will be on a page with all your posts. Instead of clicking on the link to the actual forum topic, click on your post, should be able to as the title of your post is now gonna be highlighted as a link.

Hope this helps.
Quote by SungWismyName
What does sustain,pickup, and humblewockey(its wrong but it sounds liek this) mean on electric guitars?
Gaz_m2k5
How appropriate.
2,140 IQ
Ah thanks.

Quote by divid3d
when there are new posts in a thread since your last visit, as well as the thread title becoming bold, a little picture of an arrow appears to the left hand side of the thread title on the forum page. click that and it should take you to the first post in that thread which you have not yet read.

this is what i mean if the explanation isn't clear enough:

Yeah I try to do that but sometimes I click the thread first, then think "oh yeah I posted in this thread." So then I press back, and click the said arrow, but it just takes me to the last page as I accidentally clicked it. 'tis annoying.