Right, the story is, i finish work at 5, its now 3.30.

Im bored, i cant be bothered working, the radio is crap, ive made the drinks, been for a crap and i cant get on myspace/facebook etc cos the its blocked.

Anyone in the same situation?

Im not going to fap either, fapping at work is a definate no-no, that can wait til i go home or see the girlfriend tonight.

Some people may call me tasteless, but i personally think Rickenbackers are the ugliest basses to ever land on this earth.
Ask people if they've seen your stapler.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
His red swingline?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
make a thread in the pit
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by Kensai
Ask people if they've seen your stapler.

Its sat right in front of me.
Some people may call me tasteless, but i personally think Rickenbackers are the ugliest basses to ever land on this earth.
Look at your co-workers and then think about how they're all fapping during work hours in the same toilet you crapped on. You've essentially been sitting in old man semen.
Throw your stapler at your bosses face and call him a shitfiend, you will be able to go home very soon after.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Look at your co-workers and then think about how they're all fapping during work hours in the same toilet you crapped on. You've essentially been sitting in old man semen.

Epic +1

This is the best thing ive read all day.
JackalUK,

Ive just looked at ur profile and noticed ur a CAD operator, i used to do CAD haha, still do, but i design more now..
Where do you work ?
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Quote by guitaristdave
Where do you work ?

M&E consultants in Corby, Northants
Is that the company name, I thought we might have dealt with you down here but I don't recognise the name
Quote by JackalUK
Is that the company name, I thought we might have dealt with you down here but I don't recognise the name

Company name is Building Services Design, we do mechanical and electrical designs for buildings. I used to draw it up, when i was a cad operator