i figured this band could be in this section since they are for the most part a heavy-ish band lol ummmmmm i like them a lot. at first i thought of them as a big joke but i listened to some of there other songs and they are pretty amazing and there CD comes out october 7th i think. so if you never heard of them go check them out but don't listen to crank that calvery kid because it gets old quick.
I clicked on this thread thinking it was a thread on I Would Set Myself On Fire For You who're awesome. But apparently it's about that rubbish band.
I thought this was about the screamo band, too.

Whats the O.P.'s band sound like>?
coming to terms with an inevitable death.
Quote by Aveks
I thought this was about the screamo band, too.

Whats the O.P.'s band sound like>?

sounds like me eating a bean burrito and farting into a microphone

actually, that would probably sound better than that ****ing band
Quote by Cedence
sounds like me eating a bean burrito and farting into a microphone

actually, that would probably sound better than that ****ing band

If you got some nice distortion pedals, you'd be solid.
coming to terms with an inevitable death.
I kind of like the band the OP was talking about. But the band that hijacked this thread is much nicer
i set my friends on fire is insane, the other you band guys were talking about isn't HALF as original, and i'm pretty sure you haven't listened to anything other then the soulja boy cover. so nevermind it seems you guys are to closeminded to even give a band a chance.
Quote by silenthill737
i set my friends on fire is insane, the other you band guys were talking about isn't HALF as original, and i'm pretty sure you haven't listened to anything other then the soulja boy cover. so nevermind it seems you guys are to closeminded to even give a band a chance.

I've listened to them, and I am again now, just to be sure.
They're pretty awful and sound like a less interesting version of At All Cost with some mediocre synth powerpop thrown in.
Quote by saxaxe

They're pretty awful and sound like a less interesting version of At All Cost with some mediocre synth powerpop thrown in.

thanks for the heads up.
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
Quote by saxaxe

well, at least you seem to have an actual opinion now instead of "they suck"

idk i like them a lot, and i find them really creative.... and not at all like "at all cost" lol

then again i like chiodos as well and though these two bands aren't the alike, many of you would frown upon that because "its to scene"
Hey, I love Chiodos. They consistently show huge improvement in their music and somewhat unique (Im sure I'll get an argument there) ideas. This band, however, sounds like they took chunks of Arsonists Get all the Girls, old At All Cost, and Forever the Sickest Kids, and played them in a medley.
Quote by saxaxe
Hey, I love Chiodos. They consistently show huge improvement in their music and somewhat unique (Im sure I'll get an argument there) ideas. This band, however, sounds like they took chunks of Arsonists Get all the Girls, old At All Cost, and Forever the Sickest Kids, and played them in a medley.

lol, i totally getyou about chiodos, they have evolved like no other, i actually find them REALLY unique.

idk about i set my friends on fire sounding like "forever the sickest kids" lol

and i think there lyrics are pretty cool, not like deep or anything just cool. and i really like how they can be so intense at one part and then kind of chilled out in another part so quickly
See it's when they get "chilled out" that they sound like FTSK. Same synth parts, drum parts, and vocal melody.

On another note, Believes in Patterns is the best. album. ever.
please halt chiodos discussion in this thread.

and believes in patterns isnt that unbelievably great.