Pit, if you are good with digital pics, please please please read this

The man from this thread: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=954562

If you're too lazy to read the other thread, This man has stolen hundreds of thousands of dollars from many people (including me and my family) by embezzling money from businesses.

This is a picture of his vehicle (the gold audi suv) on vacation. He lied in court saying he didn't go.

I know the quality of this picture sucks, but if anyone could make the license plate legible or the decal viewable, it would help bust the case wide open.

If you want to talk about something other than the picture, please take it to the other thread.

The original is 600 X 450. If you need the original, PM me.

Thanks.

edit: here's a link to the original. It isn't much better. Sorry

http://s487.photobucket.com/albums/...abond21_bucket/
Attachments:
bg-500x450.jpg
Last edited by Vagabond21 at Sep 11, 2008,
upload the original to photobucket or imageshack then post it here
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by divid3d
upload the original to photobucket or imageshack then post it here

K thanks.

Please hold
It looks pretty fuzzy
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
higher quality would be better, its just pixillating
now extra flamey
i don't think your chances are good - real life isn't like those police shows where they can magically zoom in on everything on their computers without losing any quality - but it's worth a look at the original pic
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by divid3d
i don't think your chances are good - real life isn't like those police shows where they can magically zoom in on everything on their computers without losing any quality - but it's worth a look at the original pic

True, but they do have software to do exactly what is needed in this case. It's typically used to find the number on masked plates taken by speed cameras. Only problem is, a speed camera has better quality imagery then this picture.
So, you need help catching a criminal, whos taken hundreds of thousands of dollars, and the first place you go is....

....UG?
Staff Sergeant of The Megadeth Military
PM BlackicN to join

Archbishop of Zeppelinism
PM heartbreaker

Gear
Guitars
ESP LTD MH1000
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
81 Gibson SG
Parker PM20
Amps
Fender Hotrod Deluxe
Roland Cube 60x
^ Is that the biggest pic you can find? Because it's... really too small.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by guitargod21136
So, editing a picture of a criminal's vehicle because I'm no good at it, whos taken hundreds of thousands of dollars, and the first place you go is....

....UG?

Fixed.

Also, no the police won't help, no the justice system isn't helping.
If you posted a link of the full size one, I don't mind trying to zoom in and check what I see
Quote by Kensai
^ Is that the biggest pic you can find? Because it's... really too small.

Yes

I knew the odds weren't in my favor but it was worth a try.
Quote by Vagabond21
Yes

I knew the odds weren't in my favor but it was worth a try.

Sorry mate but you're going to have to find a bigger pic, because right now the license plate is like 3 blurry pixels =/
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Shred Head
If you posted a link of the full size one, I don't mind trying to zoom in and check what I see

I'm afraid the link to photobucket above are as good as it gets, sorry.

edit:
Quote by Kensai
Sorry mate but you're going to have to find a bigger pic, because right now the license plate is like 3 blurry pixels =/

It's cool man. Thanks for trying though

I just wish the person who took the pic had a better camera/ wasn't trying to focus on the bridge (that's what she was trying to take the pic of I think).

I got that photo from his mistresses' myspace. I made a fake one to see if I could find anything out or see some incriminating pictures.

We've found some others (not of his vehicle but other people who lied in court) so it's not a total loss
Last edited by Vagabond21 at Sep 11, 2008,
sorry dude. the information simply isn't there. needs moar pixels.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by divid3d
sorry dude. the information simply isn't there. needs moar pixels.

Thanks for trying.

If you want more info on the situation, read my previous post, I edited it.

Thanks everyone for all your efforts. I wish I could buy you all a brew for trying.
If that picture is from his mistresses myspace, then why is the guy's vehicle in the picture? Wouldn't it make more sense to ride with him if he thinks he won't get caught being on vacation? Also seems like if that is him, he wouldn't want that picture on the internet for all to see. And how do you know that is his Audi?
How were you intending to prove that he was on vacation during a certain time?

Even if you can get the license plate from that picture (I tried but cannot get a quality shot), you can't prove that picture was taken on XXX date.

Good luck with your fight.
if you were close enough to take a picture why didnt you just write down his number of save it on your phone??
360 Gamertag: NEB Vanguard

Quote by josh15742
you sir are epic in every way imaginable

i literally bursted out laughing

Quote by Kenny77
Hats off to you sir!

Quote by ImpStarJay
If that picture is from his mistresses myspace, then why is the guy's vehicle in the picture? Wouldn't it make more sense to ride with him if he thinks he won't get caught being on vacation? Also seems like if that is him, he wouldn't want that picture on the internet for all to see. And how do you know that is his Audi?

Because they drove separate. I'm %100 percent sure that vehicle is his. You can see his decal (barely) on the back.

He doesn't realize the picture is on there.

Quote by JCLangiu
How were you intending to prove that he was on vacation during a certain time?

That's the lawyers job. But the myspace album's name was "vacation to XXXX" and the picture is tagged as a bridge that is near the area.

Quote by JCLangiu
Even if you can get the license plate from that picture (I tried but cannot get a quality shot), you can't prove that picture was taken on XXX date.

Good luck with your fight.

We can kind of. Like I said, we have other evidence but this one would surely help.

Thanks though.

Quote by sdmfmofo
if you were close enough to take a picture why didnt you just write down his number of save it on your phone??

I didn't take the picture, his harlot did.

I have his license plate #
Take screencaps of her Myspace. It could be gone tomorrow.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"