Im looking for people in the Upstate New York area with their own gear. I can use pretty much anyone at this time -- I need a drummer, bassist, a vocalist, another guitarist and possibly a keyboardist.

Hell, if you have any skills other than this and want to be in a band, get in touch with me too -- I can probably use another layer to the sound.

right now, Im working on some of my own stuff, and it will be used in the band once its formed, although some of it is just joke/funny songs, a lot of what I do is serious.

Im looking to form a band right now -- people of all experience welcome, no definitive choices have been made for genre or names or such, although I personally have a lot of influences in classic, hard, and progressive rock.

anybody interested in working with me send a PM!!!!!
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
the saratoga/glens falls area I guess... could be a bit further if transportation was worked out in some way.

Im in a small town (corinth) about 30 minutes away from glens falls/saratoga, and about an hour from albany, and a bit less than an hour from Clifton Park...

so thats roughly the general area, is there any way I could better describe it?
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
glens falls sounds familiar, not exaclty sure where it is though. I live in pinebush around middletown, know where that is?
no, I actually havent, I assuming its a fair distance away... we're kinda near Mt.Mcgregor (the same saratoga from the revolutionary war)... if its unfamiliar your probably pretty far away.

edit:

yeah, google maps says your about 2 and a half hours away, so it is kinda far.
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q