Hey guys, just wondering does anyone have any pics of paul gilberts amp/pedals???

Cheers, Aidan.
http://racerxband.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=11600

you won't get much more in depth than that thread.

there should be pics in that thread but to be honest, you don't really need pics when they go into that much detail.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
actually I do have a few pics.

hang on.

EDIT: sorry bout the size

I think I got it from that site but I don't think it was from that thread.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Last edited by Lemoninfluence at Sep 11, 2008,
/\/\

Where can you get a PolyFLANGE? I thought EHX only made the PolyPHASE .
Quote by RG_FANMAN
/\/\

Where can you get a PolyFLANGE? I thought EHX only made the PolyPHASE .

I think it's been discontinued, hence the pedal will be old. Ish.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
I always love to see artists gear/setups that you know have bookoo cash. How some are super custom, expenisve as hell and high tech. But some are average pedals, with black tap on them and powered by a $2 extension chord lol... Trips me out everytime..
When he came to my camp, which was in July, he used a JCM2000 halfstack. I don't know if was just because they had it at the school or if it was his but either way it got his sound.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by IbanezPsycho
I always love to see artists gear/setups that you know have bookoo cash. How some are super custom, expenisve as hell and high tech. But some are average pedals, with black tap on them and powered by a $2 extension chord lol... Trips me out everytime..

The tap is generally just to keep the knobs from moving, but yea I find it amusing how he still uses stuff like the boss tuner and eq pedals. Not that their bad pedals or anything, but you can do way better.
Quote by hiphopopotamus
The tap is generally just to keep the knobs from moving, but yea I find it amusing how he still uses stuff like the boss tuner and eq pedals. Not that their bad pedals or anything, but you can do way better.

I know, thats actually the point I was making. Alot of people would have all there pedals rack mounted with a switching system on stage (think John Petrucci) so there settings dont get jacked up. Versus he decided to go with tape...