So yeah, was thinking of buying this beast and was looking for some input into the whole thing as its not exactly the cheapest guitar ever.

I play in a band in the style of rise against, mcr sort of thing. Also, really enjoy playing metal such as a7x, trivium etc. Playing through a fender FM210R and a zoom gu2.1.

Yay or Nay?
I have an older model Hellraiser and I love it. I use it for all the heavier stuff because of the EMG's. The Floyd Rose is an original Floyd Rose so it has no issues staying in tune. If you get a 2008 model, it has the split EMG's. I'm really interested in trying those out.

The neck is set in, 24 frets and it plays smooth. If you're interested in a killer guitar for playing some heavy stuff, I recommend it without any reservations. It's expensive, but it's easily worth it. You should never have to replace this guitar.
Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Ibanez S-470 with Seymour Duncans
Ibanez RG-321
Schecter Damien 6
Art & Lutherie Wild Cherry

Amps:
Kustom 12 Gauge
I would get the C-1 Hellraiser ATX.... I like Blackouts better than EMGs. That's the only thing I would change!!!
Good Ultimate-Guitar deals:
s.r.v. / Soapboxhero / dbrettw / laxduck / O00Coolzero00O / 1mmpick

Good Harmony-Central deals:

Quicksilver 689 / antiochband / KjStrat / Critter / guillatool1

Good SevenString.org deals:

Guitarmiester / TMM
I actually want to add one of those ATX's to my collection, too. I have such a crush on them. haha.

I just don't know whether I like the black one or the white one more. All my guitars are black so I'm leaning toward the white one, but that matte black with the trim is so damn sexy.
Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Ibanez S-470 with Seymour Duncans
Ibanez RG-321
Schecter Damien 6
Art & Lutherie Wild Cherry

Amps:
Kustom 12 Gauge
I would love to have the black one... All my guitars are black as well... But I just cant seem to steer away from the black guitars when I buy...

Guitarmiester / TMM
Quote by jetfuel495
blackjack ATX is what youre thinking of

but yeah, hellraisers are really good. i say go for it.

Yeah just realized it when I was looking for a pic to drool over... haha

Guitarmiester / TMM
If you want a good deal on a 2007 Hellraiser C1-FR, I can sell you mine. It's in good condition, and you'd get a better price from me than from Guitar Center. PM me if you're interested.
The red one is like the hottest guitar I've ever seen =)
Gear:

Guitars:
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson
Schecter C-1 Custom FR
Schecter C-1 Plus
Schecter Damien Elite 7
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II
Fender acoustic

Bass: Harley Benton HBB400TBK

Amp: Peavy valveking 112
Line6 POD HD500