ok so i am thinking of buying a guitar from dolphin music and i was just wondering what peoples experiences were with this site?
i.e is it trustworthy? postage times? equipment in good condition upon arrival?

thanks in advance
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
Never bought anything mail order but their shop's very nice...

I'd imagine they're in the same ballpark as the likes of GAK...some people have mixed esperiences but on the whole they're good, they can't be terrible otherwise they wouldn't be in business.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
ok thanks, my main worry was that is was just gonna take my money and not send me anything.......

oh and iv bought a guitar from GAK and that was all fine so ill guess ill give it a go

thanks again
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
bought jackson js30rr from them, arrived damaged so they sent me another guitar of my choice in that price range AND gave me free shipping and a hard case.

good deal!
never got a guitar from them, but i got a midi keyboard a few years back and the sent me the wrong one which was far better and more expensive

score
PRS Custom 22
Fender American Stratocaster
Fender Road Worn Telecaster
Fairclough Sky Accoustic

Laney VC15-110
Roland MicroCube
/\ would they know if you damaged the guitar when it came instead of during postage?

then you would get a free hardcase, i feel a cunning plan coming on.....
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
my guitar came damaged, was damaged in transit, one wing had a chip in it, was unhappy :P
they do good deals in there though!
I bought a guitar from there last year, it was half price and arrived in perfect condition. So yeah, my experience with them is good
Well in my town there are two main guitar shops, Dolphin Music, and the one that I work in, and my boss absolutely hates Dolphin

They have a decent rep but to be honest, if you can find a privately owned place, then I'd go for that, prices are more flexible and even if you pay a little extra, it's worth the quality of service in the long run.
Funny words.
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man
Well in my town there are two main guitar shops, Dolphin Music, and the one that I work in, and my boss absoloutely hates Dolphin

They have a decent rep but to be honest, if you can find a privately owned place, then I'd go for that, prices are more flexible and even if you pay a little extra, it's worth the quality of service in the long run.

even the smallest amount of moneys matters to me as im only 16 and have a part time job, which i have to juggle with college........
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
gak is very good also
my amp went out of stock and they rang up apologised and gave my a 30 w instead of a 15w with free postage
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Bought my bass from there. Best price and great quick service
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Quote by tomadey.
dolphin are excellent.
i ordered my microcube on the monday at 3, came at 10 on tuesday.
gak was poor, ordered my microcube, got an email saying it would be six weeks, no phone call.
so i phoned and cancelled and went to dolphin!

Exact same experience! Ive cancelled my orders twice with GAK. Dolphin seem pretty reliable and have good prices. I like 'em
I reckon Thomann.de are better. Bought a Les Paul and two basses from them, all perfect.
thomann.de is more expensive then dolphin.
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I just bought me hardcase from there. They're good, but the delivery company is shite. I complained to them because they never gave me a card to pick it up at a wharehouse, and I found out on there website. They still haven't replied, although I've got it now. Damn City Link.

Oh well, it's the same company GAK uses, so yeah.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man
Well in my town there are two main guitar shops, Dolphin Music, and the one that I work in, and my boss absolutely hates Dolphin

+1

by me theres a shop which is a small family business but they are willing to compete with online prices if they can.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp